Zeros: YouTube Channel Episode 11!

Heya folks, its Spring time in Ohio, so we are still pretty much locked inside the shop, but the weather is slowly turning in our favor! Until them, enjoy the last months worth of projects and fun we have going on inside the Zeros shop! Moby's, SR's, MORE Moby's, Tomo, and maybe some others?

Re: Zeros: YouTube Channel Episode 11!

Update: apparently all the music on this video was flagged by YouTube, soooo enjoy the silence during the time lapse sections, relax and contemplate the joys of wrenching? Or something like that

kevin Smellaflange /

so is it..the radio in the background that you-boob objected to?

> Brent Eaton Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> so is it..the radio in the background that you-boob objected to?

To be fair I attached music files that are copy-written, however I've done the same in the last ten videos with no issues, we have a small community so I never really worried about it, guess they finally caught up to me!

130 views!

What do you guys think?

Just finished watching it this morning. Great work Andy, these are super fun to watch!! Been awesome seeing you guys work on so many different bikes.

> Sean Daugherty Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Just finished watching it this morning. Great work Andy, these are super

> fun to watch!! Been awesome seeing you guys work on so many different

> bikes.

Thanks for the support! we're busy working on the next video, Ill have the final tuning done on the Orange Moby that has been in a bunch of the videos, I hit 56 with it last night, ran out of road before it topped out!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account