TOMOS A55

hi all

im rebuilding a tomos trike it had an a35 and i switched it out for an a55 but the a55's pedal shaft is offset and im wondering if this is normal or needs to be fixed?

Re: TOMOS A55

u mean sticks out farther?normal

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Each time Tomos reset there Manufacturing from one engine model to the other they tore down all the machines and reset them so I I've seen pedal shafts of all lengths the shortest ones are for the A3 but the internal chain mechanism in such will not fit on an a55 an A35 chain might fit but I wouldn't guarantee anything

I took pictures but it’s like 3/4” more on the right side

04367404-531C-4D25-843C-0625CFC6DFBF.jpeg
E89DCE8B-BFA0-45DF-A610-FF65EFCE9CA3.jpeg

Looks like that came off a streetmate.

Is there any way to replace or adjust it?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Is that a Kickstart or a pedal start you know like is it a no pad or a moped they have pedal cranks that will curve around

it might be helpful if u explained your issue....dont have to be secretive just spit it out.

mr splat

yes it sticks out 3/4" further on the right side. is it something i can adjust it myself or do i need buy a new one? i posted photos in one of my replies

> SAS TAFARI Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> mr splat

>

> yes it sticks out 3/4" further on the right side. is it something i can

> adjust it myself or do i need buy a new one? i posted photos in one of

> my replies

ohhhh...so the issue isnt physical its psycological, i can't help. cut your standard tape measure in perfect 1cm to within mm percision and wrap carefully w clear invisible tape that expands to third wh

wow.pat splat thanks for the insults. im on here for help not get made fun of. you should only joke with people you know cuz some people do have physical and psychological problems and just shows how ignorant you are. so please do post anything unless its going to help

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account