Garelli SSXL near mint

I have been looking for one of these for nearly 10 years. I could never find one near me, one that wasn't rusted to bits or priced decently.

But today I finally found her!!!!! scored for $250. Runs strong, it has a few weird quirks (like the brakes are acting as the kill switch), but those can be worked out. The tank has almost zero dents, scratches or rust with all original stickers. I had to share it on the forum.

Garelli1.png
Garelli2.png

Re: Garelli SSXL near mint

Your brake light is blown that's why it's cutting off when you apply the brakes. BTW, good deal for $250!!!

I wondered if it had something to do with that... Glad to know that's the culprit! Thanks!!

yeah i saw that on FB, i'm over here in Eau Claire, hit me up sometime if you wanna wrench

Killer! I don't love the quill stem bars but it's whatever. I wish it had the "oil injector" - garelli's silly integrated measure/pump system. super simple premix setup. everyone pulls em off but I think theyre pretty clever. But yeah, damn clean bike! all the covers too, and AN UNTORN SEAT?! unheard of.

Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy /

That's Sick! great find for 250. good luck with it.

Nice score. Those are fun little too tanks. So tiny!

i had a perfect seat SSXL once until my roomates' cat decided it would make a good scratching post

fuck you torpedo you stupid dick cat.

I live in Menomonie so also hit me up if you wanna wrench or ride! More than happy to give a hand with anything ya need.

Hell of a find/deal! I bought this one a couple years ago for $300

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account