Re: A3-A35-A55

♣Slew Foot♣ /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Too bad you're so far away I just got my clutch tool from Tomas from treats just the other week I have a few pointers basically you just realign it you got to make sure when you clean the old surface you leave some of the goop from the old glue on there also you must coat the inner shoe with the glue that you're using you got to use you got to put it on right away because the shoe metal will oxidize and make the glue not stick so you want to rough it up really good and leave the glue residue on it from the old shoes it will actually make a stronger Bond on the metal that way I personally use Q Bond or J-B Weld Marine and I use Vibram rubber that you can get at a shoe shoe repair shop they'll cut it to the Right Strips eyes and when you layer it make sure there's a thick coat of glue under it because it will tell you when the shoes are worn out because it will really really really grab

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account