For sale or bull**it

When you post stuff for sale and people respond they want it and never pay or respond to PM is this the norm. I post stuff for free just pay shipping and I take I want it for real . Is this just dreamers or us this the normal

Re: For sale or bull**it

In my experience, giving shit away for free causes way more headaches than posting it for $5 or $10 and then telling the people who actually pull through that you'll just give it to them for free.

> Nick Haber Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> In my experience, giving shit away for free causes way more headaches

> than posting it for $5 or $10 and then telling the people who actually

> pull through that you'll just give it to them for free.

THIS !!!! i usually just tac on like $8 to shipping to compensate for paypal fees, taxes when shipping,, etc... if they dont like the free price + shipping then tough.

OP im very interested in your Derbi though and will reply to your PM ! haha

derek from black pipes moped gang 🌧 /

I responded to you about the Derbi engine fairing and never heard back?? Maybe the problem is on your end

Derek I have the white one left. Yea I don’t know if the PMs I’m sending are working. That’s why now I’m just gonna give my phone number so I can text.

561-699-1931

bullshit 100%

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

What the fuck is your hurry? Hurting for cash? I requested the covers on the 21st at 4:47pm, you got back to me on the 22nd at 2:16am. I paypaled you today the 23rd at 9:30 am............................ and nada. Thanks a fucking lot.

Wow Harvey. That’s real nice coming from a guy that PM me that you don’t own a cellphone. I PM you 6 times I sent you 3 emails. Now I’m glad someone else got them

Yea Harvey sucks.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account