Re: crash course:survival tips

♣Slew Foot♣ /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Back to class kitties the one thing you want to avoid is being surprised always always look all over always check your rearview always know what's behind you always look ahead look for Pat's around if you have have to I mean if you're in Philly you got to go to Pat's anyways damn voice app you got to keep yourself a safe distance from the car in front of you yet not enough that it makes some idiot want to rip out in front I learned that the hard way but my observational skills were dead on and you did never want to try to stop so hard that you hurt yourself I mean if you lose control that's it if you have to put down your feet and strain your back to stop you're better off just hitting them if you think you can avoid them and you go around and get hurt it's all on you

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account