Re: crash course:survival tips

♣Slew Foot♣ /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Actually I was thinking more in the line of it already happened like say when you're negotiating a corner and you know it's too sharp you can't do anything you know you're going to hit the road Edge like into the gutter or something sometimes it's better to hop the curb and go for shrubbery yes Shrubbery is your friend Nique Nique if given any other object to hit Shrubbery is a good choice not a tree not a fire hydrant not a parked car not ripping and lose your balance going around the corner and hitting the curb orlo ending oh never ever carry anything around your neck that can slide closed with the slack and out Princeton I had a duffel bag and I was coming from the laundromat and it got caught in my freaking Spokes and worked like a come around and almost killed me also bag of potatoes bag of potatoes bag of potatoes when you roll you are a bag of potatoes keep your arms in

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account