1970's Yamahopper

I'm looking for the replacement part that covers the wires just under the handlebars. What do I look for and where? So far eBay has decent prices. I just ordered the book, waiting on it now. Any help much appreciated!

Re: 1970's Yamahopper

Maybe post an ad in the Buy/Sell section .

Or , find an ebay seller parting out and ask .

Re: 1970's Yamahopper

Jake Sangnier /

What would the part be called? I think I found one, but want to make sure I'm getting the right part

Re: 1970's Yamahopper

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account