Re: Honda Aero 50 Resurrection...

Bike is all done.

AC643568-2016-4A85-8EFA-563912DC2BB3.jpeg

As always, excellent work, I'm watching the place where the one I looked into last rear was for sale, I have too many bikes, and they are simply too slow to be safe anymore, 35-40 as you claim for this one would be more like it, plus having turn signals is a big plus, windshield looks good on there, Honda accessory? Enjoy! (edited)

Sweet!

It is kindof a shame that off topic is such a cesspool that genuine offtopic posts like this can't find a home there.

I like those scooters, really great and tiny. I almost wish they were smaller for the laughs. but so cute and simple and they move smoothly. cant hate em

This scoot easily takes the hills around my area, that my stock mopeds simply can’t do. It’s as quiet as a sewing machine. Real snappy off the line. I like it better than the 4 stroke 50cc Metropolitan I had a few years ago. I’m running 2 ounces per gallon of full synthetic 2T oil in addition to the oil injected by the pump. I just don’t fully trust that pump yet. I wish I had this scoot at the Richmond rally two weeks ago. I would have easily been able to keep up with the kitted peds and other scooters there. I’m gonna keep my eyes open for more of these Aeros.

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> As always, excellent work, I'm watching the place where the one I looked

> into last rear was for sale, I have too many bikes, and they are simply

> too slow to be safe anymore, 35-40 as you claim for this one would be

> more like it, plus having turn signals is a big plus, windshield looks

> good on there, Honda accessory? Enjoy!

Yup, it’s a genuine Honda windshield.

^ Nice, it looks like it was made for it, not getting too much smoke from running pre-mix and injection? From what I heard they mix kind of rich... Oh well, keep us apprised, looking at selling some stuff, and that could be what the proceeds buy.

^ Actually, very little exhaust smoke.

Cool, the synthetic oil really burns clean, was just curious.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account