PITTSBURGH RIDERS! inquire within

YO RIDERS OF THE BURGH

Next Saturday April 13th MOPITT is hosting it’s annual YoiBoiz Spring Block Party! Come hang with us at the shop and get the chance to meet other local riders and members of the MOPITT fam. Bring your bike or projects to wrench on, there’ll be booze, food, games, n’at. weather permitting mini-rides throughout the day will happen. Bring a dish or snack or some booze or whatever but In general come party with us! Starts @ 2pm. Message me for the shop address

https://www.facebook.com/events/1610083725802374/?ti=ia

Re: PITTSBURGH RIDERS! inquire within

Pluuuusss myself and some other Zeros will be there! Come give me a big kiss, or maybe call me an asshole, whatever feels right for you!

If anyone needs any parts or bikes transported to or from Toledo, speak now, for Im pulling a big trailer

I’m up near the airport. Where exactly will this be?

Or a big asshole kiss

> Michael Jarrett Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I’m up near the airport. Where exactly will this be?

Michael it’s hosted at our shop space on the east side of the city, message me and I’ll give you the address

This Saturday yo! You dingbat yinzers outta show up and get silly with us now ya hear

damn i wonder if i can talk the lady into maybe a smole trip

> Doc Hollandaise Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> damn i wonder if i can talk the lady into maybe a smole trip

do it!

Hey, if anyone is coming from SWOH to hang with MOPITT for the weekend, you could save me or Frank a road trip and bring Frank's project safari from C'bus to us please!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account