> Still, while your solutions weren't

> technically the right path to the problem, I appreciate the help in

> figuring out what connects to what & how to check for inconsistencies in

> the future as it helped me triple check EVERYTHING 🤙🏽

> Born to be WillD wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> for the speedo, probably just a lil tab or something somewhere, if you

> stare at it long enough you can figure out how it works

The thing I realize is the more you work on stuff, you don't learn exactly how to fix everything, rather you build up the understanding and self-confidence to look at stuff and figure out what's not working and what might remedy that

Re: Amstar Nostalgia 49cc

> Michael Earley wrote:

> Ok found a group that didn’t exist in search so scratch my idea Id

> creating one asa better one exists

> https://www.facebook.com/groups/868310757235880/?ref=share

Welcome!! Thats a good group for learning.. Charles is great.. I was in it but left. I did a motor swap to a 125cc and was documenting on FB and IG. He/she/current country situation safe pronoun deleted my links to the swap under self promoting. Kind of a douche.. anyways... there are plenty of good groups in addition to that one. SBC does some great rides and also.. DC VA MD Scooter - Moto RIders. Best of luck!!!

Albert Zeller /

Was reading this forum post back in March and decided to buy one in 50cc flavor based on that and some YT videos which seemed like little was known on this model.

Swapped out CDI and carb to a PZ19 and gained like 5-6mph. Joined that FB group and I had more posts than the admin. I try to help others as I learn also. So I put up lots of videos and parts that I tested and used.

Anyway my current setup is 125cc full auto $300 Amzn engine with 17T gear and PZ19 carb still. Did a simulated Honda 125 theme with Cloud Silver accent paint and Honda metal badges. Have about 1200km on the clock. Its a good fun ride just know the tire width of 2.5/2.75 are limiting. You can do the fender delete like Jason and get 2.75/3.0 on there which is a little better for sure.

Easily maxes out the factory speedo (55) and hits near 50gps (still breaking in as the 125 only has like 250km on it, the rest was a 72cc BBK on the factory 50 engine). Was told I should see 55-58 mph GPS after break in.

that looks pretty great. The wheels def look off but whatever.

is the 125 auto a 2 speed?

I feel like this thread will exist at the top of the forum well beyond our lifetimes

Hello there! I own a 2018 Amstar Nostalgia 49cc that was previously owned, I'm having several issues with it at the moment. I have to replace the battery but I can't remember what battery is compatible with my bike if any one knows or has the service manual I would appreciated the information. My bike also has a flat rear tire if any one has and tips on how to economically fix or replace it I'm all ears. Thanks in advance.

Probably best to take the wheel and old battery to a motorbike shop and ask for replacements.

> Mel Jay wrote:

> Hello there! I own a 2018 Amstar Nostalgia 49cc that was previously

> owned, I'm having several issues with it at the moment. I have to

> replace the battery but I can't remember what battery is compatible with

> my bike if any one knows or has the service manual I would appreciated

> the information. My bike also has a flat rear tire if any one has and

> tips on how to economically fix or replace it I'm all ears. Thanks in

> advance.

Did you get this sorted? Here is the battery I used and have had no issues. For the tire, not much help there.. i swapped out entirely with new tubes. It was a pain but not bad enough to pay someone to do it. Took time and two pry bars to swap tire and tube.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IUV881Y/

(edited)

Hey fam!! Cold weather here but the warm is coming and excited to see everyone posting again and all the mods!!

Brenden Avery /

Hey guys! I am DYING to find a new exhaust upgrade but im having a hard time finding one that i know will fit.. Does anyone have any SPECIFIC links or brands you have used for yours???? Thanks in advanced! Also im in the mountains of NC if anyone else has one locally!

I just purchased an Amstar Nostalgia 49 and I think the seat is very uncomfortable. Has anyone found a suitable replacement seat? Thank you

Here are two that I have tried.. the first is on now and much more solid then the first, which was just a tip/muffler welded on.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NVM4Q1I/

[/url]

This one.. wasn't bad but the bracket broke and was easier to buy the above then re weld it.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08HYFMN5Q/

[/url]

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account