gees 3x this year

♣Slew Foot♣ /

So yesterday I was headed home and I was WOT heavy traffic and out of a side street a camaro cuts me off I tried to avoid and go around. But I hit the camaro in the rear drivers corner. My bike's totalled it looks like I went 12 rounds with Tyson. All bruises and sprains . seriously I rode the bike less than a month...

I hate the city impound its like 600 for the tow and one day storage. Freakin criminal

Be careful out there...

Re: gees 3x this year

kevin Smellaflange /

wtaf...

bikers get the shaft from cagers almost all of the damn time...

my younger brother was killed in 2013 by ( juliana hiung Best) 20 years old from korea...

on her tablet unconcerned during the ambulance time...another lady showed up & took care will he was tangled between H-D & TOYOTA ...

she got fined $50...he had 3 kids @ home, his oldest boy was 1 year younger than his killer. he was 46 years old.

kevin Smellaflange /

I HOPE YOU HEAL FAST.

Did you get the perpetrator? And if so, i assume he has to pay for the impound lot?

I hope you have a speedy recovery!

glad u alive bro. i got hit 1 year ago last week.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Finally I got the a3 hybrid running like a raped ape.

Well just under 100 miles on the build. But for the very first time in 25 years the other guy had insurance

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Well it seems like the third time's the charm I don't think I'm ever going to ride mopeds again today I realized the neurological damage is more than I ever thought it would be hey I can't play guitar anymore or keyboards I kind of probably suck at bass guitar I haven't even f****** tried something just f*** it happened I can't get in the zone anymore today I was just going over this Old Black Sabbath they're playing on College radio it's like that I've known this s*** inside and out for like 20 years and now I can't even f****** follow the f****** next f****** bar I feel really disgusted and then I'm dizzy all the time and I can't freaking drive a bike if I survive this s*** I got a whole bunch of f****** money coming my way from a previous f****** accident so I'll tell you both heads were great in 1977 before f****** cell phones and millennials and I'm f****** people that can't wait f****** 10 seconds because their beer is getting cold at home and they can't f****** wait to get there these freaking people with money and the fancy f****** cars have no respect for anybody but themselves they are totally self-centered and self-absorbed and just like the f****** Beatles said in their lives there's something lacking and what they need is a damn good whacking...

JBot you want the innards of synthbot I get a shipping quote. Just cover the shipping. Pm me...

Crazy Wayne luv bro...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Luv out to all

slew, i have experienced neurological damage first hand, and i have been reading your posts....

the deep dark fog that your are experiencing may go away...and i hope that it does...you are coherent. this is good. you will bounce back.

we, as human beings live in the moment by default...time man....i hope that you were able to source some good thc based relaxation after it was stolen from you..

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Nope even with a iD# of 4023. Right after the cancer kids

Can't you sue the guy to get your tow and impound fees???

Mike

♣Slew Foot♣ /

It's covered. I an busted up

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

I was hit head on 6 years ago. Broken ribs etc. I am 64 years old and prepping for upcoming rallies starting with Acadia and Brooklyn and more. Stay determined and you will be back I promise The power lies within and with the support of your friends. We are pulling for you to return to the lifestyle you love

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

I forgot to mention the front tire blowout 4 years ago that sent me over the bars into the ambulance and hand surgery Oh and the fucking rabbit that ran through my front wheel two years ago separating me from my DKW and into a telephone pole. 1 broken rib and a broken nose and right orbit. The rabbit fared far worse though

♣Slew Foot♣ /

So yeah this is kind of weird now that I'm not able to ride a moped due to the neurological damage I found out from somebody that was at the scene of the accident that my bike never even touched the ground ground or the car instead when it ripped off his rear clip the clip worked like a kickstand and the bike didn't crash to the ground

quote: `I hate the city impound its like 600 for the tow and one day storage. Freakin criminal'

So true.legalized robbery. Holding your stuff hostage legally. No consideration for anyone.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I am actually like on deathwatch right now I don't want to go into the ER cuz my can't get my pain under control so I'm waiting until I have a heart attack and then I'm going by ambulance but until then it's sort of like slewfoot live all right anyways

I plan when I'm better to go to the impound because I have the release from the police I can get my personal effects and on my list of personal facts I have the complete set of tools on the bike to take off the engine with the freaking exhaust and carburetor attached and tell him to keep the motherfuking frame and command the roller so F them and then on top of it it was the dreaded ones frame and he's dead

3 times in one year?

Iv been really lucky and almost have been hit numerous times. On a narrow country road There was two cops cars on both side of the road & One of the cops Turn his wheel into the road to see if I would bump/hit his wheel and fall over ( a did a perfect u turn as he was turning the wheel and I turned around and gave The Cop in the other car the biggest stink face. Wish I had my go pro that day!

> ♣Slew Foot♣ Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I am actually like on deathwatch right now I don't want to go into the

> ER cuz my can't get my pain under control so I'm waiting until I have a

> heart attack and then I'm going by ambulance but until then it's sort of

> like slewfoot live all right anyways

>

> I plan when I'm better to go to the impound because I have the release

> from the police I can get my personal effects and on my list of personal

> facts I have the complete set of tools on the bike to take off the

> engine with the freaking exhaust and carburetor attached and tell him to

> keep the motherfuking frame and command the roller so F them and then on

> top of it it was the dreaded ones frame and he's dead

I once went to Columbus impound lot to get my boy's personal stuff. They refused to give it unless paid 100 bucks just to get in the glove compartment.

They are robbers.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I have an advantage it's called neurological disorder I could get away almost with murdering them give me my ball peen hammer please

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Well I didn't have a heart attack although I'm still waiting I had two broken ribs they missed

♣Slew Foot♣ /

2 er's and a trauma center missed it.

I was thrown from my moped and landed on my face. Here is my helmet.

I am curious to see the damage to your helmet White Dog.

Can you post one up?

♣Slew Foot♣ /
1554997743291.jpeg

This is my Helmut. My vision is like 30 3 hundred so I rarely wear any helmet that restricts my vision I usually have a half shell but I was such a nice day I wasn't wearing it my mistake but on the other side of it if I was wearing it it's still would have hit me like that without a full face. On the plus side I did a full on shoulder block Annie block on the car unfortunately I was going so fast I spun around and was flipped a whole bunch of times I protected my good eye and it's kind of useless I fell after hitting the car I flipped up in the air and just landed hard on the ground face first of course sort of like that one t-shirt for the Moped Army BBQ I think it was 2008 or there's just like the skid mark and the guy on his face in the shoulder it was a lot like that

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Well my pain is still out of control Pennsylvania has policy on medical marijuana and use in the hospital is unbending I have filed complaints and I have a Philadelphia malpractice attorney I also have a Philadelphia personal injury attorney it is getting so thick I don't even know how the hell I am going to deal with the chronic pain issues when the insurance company won't cover my medical marijuana and it's the only pain management option I have so my idea is tomorrow morning I am going to go to the bank and get my bank account numbers and a certified check and I'm going to write it out to the dispensary with a blank date also a blank amount and I'm going to write in the memo car accident case number incident number my insurers information and I'm going to talk to the owner of the dispensary and see if I can give him this in lieu of payment until everything's settled...

T minus -1 on the heart attack I'm one day over my record for going without my blood thinner

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Hey but on a lighter note I'm going to get a car today I am just going to drive somebody that has a suspension on his license for 6 months and in return I get a free trip to Florida and the vehicle at the end of his suspension so I have an unofficial job being a chauffeur

♣Slew Foot♣ /

And I just had a wonderful thought when I do go for to the impound with the police release and enough receipts to prove that tight engine and every part on it was bought I'm going to explain that it is my personal property and that I use this power plant for all five of my bikes and with that I am going to remove the engine and when I'm done I'm going to push it in the goddamn Fork lock I don't have a key for

impound lots don't care at all about receipts and shit. just as long as you pay them - theyre an extortion arm of the "law" and just out to cash in on people's vehicle misfortunes. sorry man,everything about this makes me kinda mad, incompetent drivers to incompetent law enforcement

♣Slew Foot♣ /

But will I'm a psychic landmine I mean these people get over on a thousand people until they run into the Irishman that's partially brain-damaged who had a brother that went to Harvard and read all I read all is textbooks and it just so happens that this is a commonwealth and then a commonwealth state any law has to be written by an elected official and I can almost guarantee that this city ordinance that they're stating does not mention motorized petescycle anywhere in the contract I'm sure it lists motorcycle motor vehicle car truck but I doubt it says motorized pedicycle anywhere

♣Slew Foot♣ /

And then that's considered insurance fraud they're defrauding the insurance company for the storage fees and everything else and it opens up a big can of worms I'm good at stirring a pot after attempted recovery of my engine I was just going to tell him to keep it as scrap metal cuz they're never going to get the title and I'll tell the insurance company not the time that damn impound fees tell him just to let him freaking salad or at least try to sell it I'll tell the insurance company just take the amount of money that they would have paid him and impound fees and buy me a brand f****** new one

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account