!!STOLEN!! Louisville KY

Robby Gagnon /

Buddy i sold a blue fantic pepi to had it stolen while he was at work. Lock was cut and construction workers 10 ft. Away didnt do anything. Dm me if you see anything.

Taken from a gated smoking area behind 4th street, downtown Louisville, KY.

Only difference is that it has a dinosaur from yipsi rally zip tied to the handlebars and a low slung expansion chamber. Minarelli v1 engine and dellorto 14,12 carb

20160414_193348-1_19478020822567.jpg

Re: !!STOLEN!! Louisville KY

Construction workers must know something. Sounds really fishy. NOBODY can cut a lock more quickly than construction workers. Just sayin'!

Re: !!STOLEN!! Louisville KY

Jeremy Homser /

That sucks! I hope the duck is okay

Re: !!STOLEN!! Louisville KY

kevin Smellaflange /

question the duck...i never new one who flew straight.

Re: !!STOLEN!! Louisville KY

Bad luck!

Re: !!STOLEN!! Louisville KY

Construction workers: "I know nuh-sing."

me: "bull. fucking. shit."

Re: !!STOLEN!! Louisville KY

> ..... poop Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Construction workers: "I know nuh-sing."

>

> me: "bull. fucking. shit."

More like “no sé, ese!”

Lol

In light of that I am sorry to hear about your friends misfortune and pray that he finds his bike. Time is the key. Do the usual, watch eBay and craigslist. Maybe post on Facebook and fliers with reward. If he can tell any trash men about it since they go all over town at all hours and might see something. Definitely file a police report. Hopefully it has a VIN and he has a title. Again good luck. (edited)

Re: !!STOLEN!! Louisville KY

> Mike M Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > ..... poop Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Construction workers: "I know nuh-sing."

>

> >

>

> > me: "bull. fucking. shit."

>

> More like “no sé, ese!”

>

> Lol

>

> In light of that I am sorry to hear about your friends misfortune and

> pray that he finds his bike. Time is the key. Do the usual, watch eBay

> and craigslist. Maybe post on Facebook and fliers with reward. If he can

> tell any trash men about it since they go all over town at all hours and

> might see something. Definitely file a police report. Hopefully it has a

> VIN and he has a title. Again good luck.

"Well gosh dang it them there evil brown workers sure do talk funny, ayuk ayuk ayuk!!!"

(eyeroll)

Re: !!STOLEN!! Louisville KY

> ..... poop Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Mike M Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > ..... poop Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > Construction workers: "I know nuh-sing."

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > me: "bull. fucking. shit."

>

> >

>

> > More like “no sé, ese!”

>

> >

>

> > Lol

>

> >

>

> > In light of that I am sorry to hear about your friends misfortune and

>

> > pray that he finds his bike. Time is the key. Do the usual, watch eBay

>

> > and craigslist. Maybe post on Facebook and fliers with reward. If he

> can

>

> > tell any trash men about it since they go all over town at all hours

> and

>

> > might see something. Definitely file a police report. Hopefully it has

> a

>

> > VIN and he has a title. Again good luck.

>

> "Well gosh dang it them there evil brown workers sure do talk funny,

> ayuk ayuk ayuk!!!"

>

> (eyeroll)

That’s a shame that you think Spanish speaking construction workers are evil brown people. I definitely didn’t say that in my post. Not sure how you made that jump.

Re: !!STOLEN!! Louisville KY

So its my fault you tried to make a joke about spanish speaking construction workers and i called you on it?

you sure OWNED me

Re: !!STOLEN!! Louisville KY

> ..... poop Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> So its my fault you tried to make a joke about spanish speaking

> construction workers and i called you on it?

>

> you sure OWNED me

What exactly is wrong with the joke? Please tell me. I want to understand your thought process.

Re: !!STOLEN!! Louisville KY

I mean, you kinda did call a group of people evil....his just insinuated that they were speaking spanish..

I see what you were trying to do..but I don't think that you should equate a passing comment on language as prejudice.

Re: !!STOLEN!! Louisville KY

Well it's obvious to me that you're all prejudiced against construction workers, and now I'm somehow offended, and I flunked Spanish.

And hungry for tacos.

Tuesday!

Oh, back on topic, sucks about the stolen bike! Hope it's recovered. Don't be pissed at the construction workers. They were too busy working construction to pull guard duty.

Re: !!STOLEN!! Louisville KY

I'm so offended...…………………...NOT! LOL!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account