IMG-20190329-WA0041.jpg

Re: New Puchshop fragrant 2 stroke oil

kevin Smellaflange /

fragrant moped farts...HMmmMm.

Dirty30 Dillon /

April Fool's is coming

you paid, but have they scent it to you?

i like how they are adding more noxious chemicals and calling it 'eco fuel' in a green bottle, like somehow making it smell like potpourri farts is better for the environment.

i was running chainsaws all day saturday with amsoil mix gas smelling like a ding dang moped rally over here, pretty great.

I used to drop a few drops patchouli or perfume oils in peoples gas, harmless prank, smells fun. It takes a while before you notice it, I thought it'd be more instantaneous, but when it starts it's very pungent

But then I came to the realization that it has practical applications as well, like when my premix started disappearing at the shop, a few drops let me know who was topping off with my pretty smelling fuel

There was also a guy in Atlanta who rode sometimes, had a stock a3 with the stock oil injector. We all told him to delete it, theyre unreliable, but his solution was to run strawberry scented oil - that way he could smell if his oil injector was working.

I bought few cases of the cases of Ipone strawberry oil a few years ago. I still run it on a regular basis and always at rallies, it’s pretty much motul 700 with scent added. It smells nice, still like 2t but with someone smoking a strawberry vape near by.

Come to think of it you could probably add any vape juice to your gas with negleable effects other then some extra smoke and scent (might lean out your fuel mixture depending on how much you add). Try at your own risk kids.

haha that oil injector thing rules

maize buys glade plug ins and opens them up and puts them in everyones tanks every year at JTT. it smells like mexican tit house all rally.

If it smelled like french fries or tacos I would get it or even better smell like donuts.

I got a worn out puch I might try useing different essential oils with the gas for fun.

> Jeff Parr Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> If it smelled like french fries or tacos I would get it or even better

> smell like donuts.

McD changes their fry oil regularly . ;)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account