Avanti mini bike find

Picked up this lil cutie today, can't find too much info yet on the model, chime in if you have any! Got it to fire on carb cleaner as soon as I got home, starter clutch is a little slippy so that needs attention but it sounds like it'll run alright. Bought it from a guy who said his grandpa bought it brand new, very interesting lil bike, my first Avanti engined purchase.

IMG_20190322_122618.jpg
IMG_20190322_122628.jpg
IMG_20190322_122652.jpg

Re: Avanti mini bike find

Looks to me like an x-bike, those plastics are weird though

So stoked you grabbed it! When I saw how close it was to sc I knew I had to send it to you.

It’s an Avanti cub 70 apparently!

You're first in line if I sell it, thanks for the tip I love waking up to dangerous Craigslist ads, haha! Definitely needs taller bars to clear my long ass legs... Why do we grown up people like tiny kid bikes so much??

> Chris Squid Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> So stoked you grabbed it! When I saw how close it was to sc I knew I had

> to send it to you.

>

> It’s an Avanti cub 70 apparently!

3F605D43-0577-428C-BFEB-8ACE20C9E678.jpeg

Will D had one. He took it to retirement rally and put it in a dumpster when it broke down.

its almost like the people responsible for those avantis were trying to make the ugliest wierdest shit they could think of... damn...

I've got an X Bike. It's tore apart for mad scientist shit that I got bored with. I'll get back to it one day.

Yea Cosmo avanti 70 mine was 70, or 69, it's a garelli vip 2 speed clone

That is cool

I had an X also. Grabbed it in CT. sitting seized in a basement for $60. Freed it up, had a blast with it, then sold it for a nifty profit

found a pic

avanti2.jpg

Rad! Yeah this thing is really fun, went and hit some trails today with a buddy, aside from having your junk smashed up against the front of the seat and the bars hitting your knees, it's a pretty capable little goat!

> Dave & Bummerzz Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Will D had one. He took it to retirement rally and put it in a dumpster

> when it broke down.

How did I miss this the first read... Hahahah

kevin Smellaflange /

the bee sticker is...APE in italian...pronounced

A like in father...pay.

NOW YOUR italian...I'VE ALREADY HAD YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE...redone to reflect your new lineage.

your s0OoOo lucky. your welcome

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account