Vespa Bravo L.H. Side Cover, orig. style round post single seat W/Piaggio script

philip constantino /

Hi Moped Group,

I am in the process of restoring a 1978 Vespa Bravo & would like to find the following:

The L.H. side panel & a single rider orig. style seat with the round post, (larger diameter than Ciao seat post) Looking for NOS or very good used condition if possible.

Thanks,

Phil (edited)

Re: Vespa Bravo L.H. Side Cover, orig. style round post single seat W/Piaggio script

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

WFFF

Re: Vespa Bravo L.H. Side Cover, orig. style round post single seat W/Piaggio script

WFFF? What's it mean Downhill?

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

Wrong Forum Fuck Face

Been there! How could I forget!!!!

Les, I remember your first WFFF. Your feeling was wounded! But only for a moment, haha.

I'm all callous now Seth!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account