What are your thoughts on this??

I guess he is determined to ride

Screenshot_20190315-090559.png

Re: What are your thoughts on this??

kevin Smellaflange /

you found him!

he went for a pack of smokes in 1964..

he never did know what happened to him...

''dirty-ish 30'' will be so happy to see his long lost uncle again.

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Brent Eaton Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> you found him!

>

> he went for a pack of smokes in 1964..

>

> he never did know what happened to him...

>

> ''dirty-ish 30'' will be so happy to see his long lost uncle again.

2wcpq2.jpg

It could be a lot more interesting. but whatever. it's not dull

kevin Smellaflange /

he's always such a nice ''dude''

i like the un-necessary quotes on flim flam "scabba" doo

πΏπ‘–π‘˜π‘Ž-πΏπ‘œπ‘‘π‘Žπ‘ π‘Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘€π‘’π‘”π‘Žπ‘π‘’π‘  πŸ¦– /

He came by last summer, slept in the basement on the cold concrete floor. Fucker went digging thru my tools and found a blob of plumbers putty. Every Phillips head screw +, in the entire house got filled in with the putty. All the fence screws with this grey paste. Then the dipshit painted the fence with motor oil. Talking about being on a plane. Like if I’m standing here and someone else is over there but we’re on a plane, so if I take a shot then the person on the plane gets fucked up too. He’s a trip, I saw him jump up and karate kick the kitchen door header. Ya know

πΏπ‘–π‘˜π‘Ž-πΏπ‘œπ‘‘π‘Žπ‘ π‘Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘€π‘’π‘”π‘Žπ‘π‘’π‘  πŸ¦– /

Oh that’s what it was, he was huffing glue or gasoline and blazed out of his mind. He said he was on a plane and the other person on the plane with him was doing the shit. SumTn likatt lol ahhhhhh Tony, it’s Tony. Uncle Tony came from Indonesia that’s not his real name but he said he finally got on the immigration boat to America and they stamped his forehead toNY, one of the guys can pronounce it. Jalahee jalaio fuctifiknow.

Pierre Lefeuvre /

damn incredible !

That dude is the Bill Brasky of mopeds

« Go to Topics β€” end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account