Added another Puch to the stable

Costa Chalpara /

I picked up this 1977 Puch Maxi Sport today. It has he CatEye blinker system and he Puch trumpet Style horn which I had never seen before until today. The gentleman bought it in 1979 and it's been sitting in his garage Under the Stairs since his youngest went to college in 1990.

00O0O_9s42W4RGdSr_600x450.jpg
00l0l_373A43LfzSl_1200x900.jpg
00O0O_hAim74dWdzD_600x450.jpg

Re: Added another Puch to the stable

Super nice! How is the inside of the tank? You can have a replacement battery pack made for the turn signals at Batteries plus or an RC hobby shop. Enjoy!

Costa Chalpara /

The tank has a little scale but not as bad as I thought it would be. Thanks for the battery info.

YW, the cat-eye system is a very good one, super bright, a real boon for safety, especially at night! The best thing about it is that the brightness is not dependent on engine rpm, magneto does charge the battery though. I think Sundaymorningmotors.com has a wire diagram for the system, and they used to sell parts, worth checking out. Enjoy your "new" bike! :)

Costa Chalpara /

Thanks

Overpriced Parts /

Looks like It’s missing the larger 1.5 sport seat

someone was selling the correct seat on here recently. Either way that’s a nice looking bike.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account