Ride -N-Chatter 2019

Yeah come get your ride n chatter on and stuff ...or dont get with brad or conner for housing... Hit our FB page for stuff or info or dog pics ...ease send any donations you can if your attending to rebelrouser.tc@gmail.com 5$ per persin to civer beer and food expence... Were poor or preorder your t shirt on fb too and support us youll have a week

Re: Ride -N-Chatter 2019

Ride - N - Chatter sux.

Retired clubs throw moped rally’s?

Richmond cops are dicks.

I’ll be there at 7am super stoked to slap you butt. Can’t fucking wait!

Sending my $5 to get let in the city.

> Baron Von Hamilton Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Ride - N - Chatter sux.

>

> Retired clubs throw moped rally’s?

>

> Richmond cops are dicks.

>

> I’ll be there at 7am super stoked to slap you butt. Can’t fucking wait!

>

> Sending my $5 to get let in the city.

LOL on the Richmond cops suck part......

Did the rally route the other night. Should be fun

I mapped the Saturday rally route with googlemaps. You can listen to directions on your phone!... or print them on paper like a tree slayer

Sick!

You got a link?

It's a good thing I checked, the maps only work on a desktop browser. Freaking lame.

RRRC20191stHalf.pdf

RRRC20192ndHalf.pdf

Good thing I made PDFs too. (edited)

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

I'm going to be in the RVA area that weekend. What time does the ride start on Saturday? I just might be able to make this rally.

Definitely after 10 a.m.

I’m fucking rock hard for this ride

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Looks like I’m in. Looking forward to seeing my Richmond friends again!

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

I checked the R-N-C FB page and didn't see anything about parking (for us out of staters). I know parking is hard to come by in that area, so where is a good place to park our vehicles? I plan on dismounting my ped and riding to the starting point of the ride.

Street parking at the start point, address in the 1st half pdf link above. At the top of the page.

It dosent start in the city this year. (edited)

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

No, I've only been to Hells Satans Rallies. It's been many years since I went to VCU, but I recall it being difficult to find parking near the starting point on Jefferson street. Maybe it's different now.

OK, I checked the map and see what you're saying. I was thinking about the Jefferson hotel area. (edited)

Larry the starting point aka Rebel Ranch is in the suburbs outside of the city. You'll be fine to park on the road in the neighborhood.

It's 5410 Jefferson St in case you want to scope it out on google street view

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Yeah, I just figured it out when I looked at the map. I was thinking that Jefferson Street was where the Jefferson Hotel was located. As you can tell, it's been a very long time since I went to VCU. (25 years)

Thanks to the R R for a great time. Awesome ride and hospitality.

4E4210D7-49E2-4116-9D43-53BB3ACC8E06.jpeg

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Ditto. I had a great time at the Rally as well. Now I can finally associate names with faces.

awesome rally, great time as usual

Ahh shredding river side drive will never get old!!!!!!!!! Thanks again Thomas and all the other rebels. Great way to kick off the rally season

Thanks for letting me wrench in your garage the whole rally. Never doing that again

It was so much fun! Ride might have been the best one you have had. Great route. Was so great to see everyone.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account