Zeros YouTube Series: Episode 9!

The latest “What’s Up At The Shop” is live! This time around we’ve got more Moby’s, we brave the frozen streets for a ride, as well as a long “shot talk” section debating E50’s vs V1’s, as well as MA gang selection!

Check out the video below and suggest some topics for the the next “Shot Talk”!

Re: Zeros YouTube Series: Episode 9!

kevin Smellaflange /

a lot of talking.

Zeros keeping it real...Keep them coming i'll be watching.

What's the camera set up? Can you add an external mic? maybe a mini tripod for the round table style stuff.

Keep it up y'all

> Jason Thompson Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> What's the camera set up? Can you add an external mic? maybe a mini

> tripod for the round table style stuff.

>

> Keep it up y'all

So the new GoPro's 5/6/7 all use the same waterproof case, and it makes the sound terrible, I did buy a nice mic, the issue was its placement, it sat on the table and picked up a lot of interference noise, my camera housing set up finally came in this past Saturday, so the mic now has a fixed point on the camera which will I hope solve the sound issues, that in tandem with the Spring approaching, our heating unit is crazy loud and can be heard all the time, so hopefully I can improve the volume levels, but the camera was good enough to catch Jared singing Barbie Girl at a stoplight near the beginning of the ride, which was pretty gold in my opinion

That said, we appreciate the feedback! please keep it coming and thanks for watching! (edited)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account