To all my fellow riders in Los Angeles

Guess what? Someone miserable shitbag stole my beautiful 2008 silver Tomos 50th anniversary edition LX from Albertsons on Hillhurst in Los Feliz today. It's quite rare(#151 of 336 ever made) so it's quite easy to spot. If anyone out there in the Hollywood/Los Feliz/Silverlake/Echo Park area happens to see one around, maybe let me know here on MA. I know I'll probably never see it again, but because I know we all, as moped riders, generally stick together, maybe there's a glimmer of hope that one of my comrades out there will spot it. Thanks to anyone out there who might reach out.

Re: To all my fellow riders in Los Angeles

Do you have pictures?

Also I think there's a facebook group called something like "Socal moped buy sell"

where maybe you can post there.

Good Luck and don't stop believing.

If it was registered, file a police report, put up flyers with a reward, and scour your neighborhood. Check scrapyards and tow companys, best of luck with recovery.

Stay on the police about it and I sure hope you get it back safe and sound. Rotten moped thieves!

No security cam footage anywhere?

Did this model come with spokes? If I remember correctly this model had spokes. If so, that would make it easier to identify.

awwwshit!

kevin Smellaflange /

i had 3 bikes lifted in one night...

they got tired of pushing them so they lean 1 against a tree in the woods....then down the road the next 1 got sent to an abandoned road...the best 1 got dropped in a brook...( tech ) school kids...they didn't know they were mine...they were just out looking for a life long enemy i suppose...soon after that they mended their ways.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account