got the brake cables and the throttle fitted and put on the cable cover, the bike is done as a roller. now on to the fun stuff.
This was the first motor i really delved into, it was apart when i got it. i put it back together without gaskets, pretty much just slathered red shmoo on the sealing surfaces. noob cringe-worthy garbage work. it ran decent like this for awhile, until I developed a head leak on the intake side, then I stripped a stud tightening it down. put on a second nut on the stripped stud and kept going. this bike would do 42 all day and seemed rich even with a leaky head. i cant believe it ran for so long in these conditions. a testament to how fool proof these tomos are.