stock to not stock tomos suspension upgrade?

Your Gerlfriend /

So i have this 94' Sprint, 70cc kit and a few of the works on it, and the next thing i wanna do is make my front suspension way better than these ancient pogo sticks ive got on now. sometimes ill hit small bumps and my front shocks will get stuck collapsed and i have to get off the bike and kick them back out. its a pain.

My buddy Timo has a set of honda hobbit forks on his, and has told me several times that theyre the greatest stock suspension that exists.

whats the best front end i could stick on my Tomos for eating road holes and railroad tracks?

Re: stock to not stock tomos suspension upgrade?

Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy /

I don't know if they would fit, but I think the best shocks on a moped are the forks and shocks of a vespa grande, just because they're made to absorb the shock of two people.

Brandon Weiss (Detective brandon to you) /

Get yourself some a55 forks, WAAAAY better. At the very least, you could get some EBR fork legs for your existing setup.

https://www.treatland.tv/tomos-a35-EBR-complete-fork-tube-leg-set-p/tomos-a35-ebr-fork-tube-set.htm

Josiah Radebaugh /

Those are nice ^

I have EBRs on my 94 sprint. I was hitting some rough ass road at 30ish and they felt great. (apprwntly I was also dragging my stand kicking sparks..) Glad I listened to the advice and bought them.

Then your rear is gonna want those EGO-boost shocks that treatland sells. I have an a55 fork on my magnum.

Chöschi21 C.K. /

If you want a Fork that eats Bumps Get a Stock Hercules Fork, the long wide ones, they eat Bumps, never tried it on a Pothole because we don't have any here.

Yeah, pick up some A55 forks. I sold my A35 and bought an A55. The suspension is soooo much better for blasting.

> Full Tuck Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Then your rear is gonna want those EGO-boost shocks that treatland

> sells. I have an a55 fork on my magnum.

Do they bolt straight up ??

Thanks

Brandon Weiss (Detective brandon to you) /

> Jim Jones Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Full Tuck Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Then your rear is gonna want those EGO-boost shocks that treatland

>

> > sells. I have an a55 fork on my magnum.

>

> Do they bolt straight up ??

>

> Thanks

They should

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account