Peugeot 102 SP

Steve Gonzales /

Fishing for an answer. Are the front forks interchangeable between a Peugeot 102 SP and a 103? Are there other parts that are interchangeable.

Re: Peugeot 102 SP

I think 102 are a little longer iirc. But everything should swap right over with a standard 103. 103sp has super long forks and a different fender bracket.

as far as the motor goes only the head, and ignition will trip over. The pedal shaft and pedal chain yes. The drive pulley yes but only if you want to go slower.

The rear wheel will swap but the hubs sprocket will only accept 1 other sprocket because of the center diameter. You will be stuck in a stupid gear ratio.

Steve Gonzales /

I actually have the upper fork tubes and the upper yoke and lower yoke. I am having trouble finding the springs and lower tubes. I will look online for 103 fork parts as well as 102 SP. Thanks for the info.

Steve Gonzales /

Thanks for the info!

kevin Smellaflange /

we had a vespa/motobecane/batavus dealer in the area, so we have a lot of those here. did you get your peugeot because it was sort of local or how did you come by it?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account