Franco Morini Owners Manual....

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

I found this miniature fold out Franco Morini Owner's Manual in a bike that is now long gone from my collection.

Just wondering if anyone else has seen this little FM owner's manual before.

fmmanual.jpg

Re: Franco Morini Owners Manual....

No,all mine are in book form. That's a good idea for one to keep on the bike.

Do you mean to say that when you sold the bike you didn't give the book to the new owner?

Ooooh! Bad Karma there

The guy can see a manual online and copy it to pages. This is a rare keeper and MopedLar is all about keeping literature on mopeds. Buyer beware! LOL!

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

^^Nope, Like Don said, I kept it for my moped-mobilia collection. I've got enough good Karma around me, that one little transgression wouldn't hurt :-) (edited)

Yours is only the second I have seen in 50 years of collecting. I stupidly did give mine with the ped. I have the factory M02 exploded view sheets if you need. Good for when you forget shim order

> Tri-ped Dave Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Yours is only the second I have seen in 50 years of collecting. I

> stupidly did give mine with the ped. I have the factory M02 exploded

> view sheets if you need. Good for when you forget shim order

Dave,any way I could get a screen shot of the factory exploded view of MO2? I have the service manual,but yours might be better. Thanks!

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

I have a poster with the exploded view of the MO2 motor. I never got around to framing it. It's sitting in a poster tube in my garage.

> Moped Lar (OFMC) Wrote:

> I have a poster with the exploded view of the MO2 motor. I never got

> around to framing it. It's sitting in a poster tube in my garage.

Does it have the extra washer shown WITH the triangle washer behind/between the clutch? Every MO2 I've taken apart has that round washer over the triangle one.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

I don't recall. I'd have to pull it out and check. If I remember, I'll take a look tomorrow and let you know.

> Moped Lar (OFMC) Wrote:

> I don't recall. I'd have to pull it out and check. If I remember, I'll

> take a look tomorrow and let you know.

Thanks,Larry! Don't go to any trouble, but it IS an interesting and important point to anyone reassembling an MO2.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Don, I can't find my MO2 schematic poster, but I did find my Puch E50 poster. I forgot I had it. I'll keep looking for the MO2 as time permits.

Thanks,Larry! Yeah, I'd definitely want to find THAT. Great memorabilia, a poster. I won't be back on here until I get that burst fitting in the wellhouse fixed. We're without water right now.

Benjamin The Wandering Pacer /

It's beautiful Lar!!! :D~~~~~~~~~ Will definitely need to keep my eyes open for one.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account