Honda Hobbit

Doug Fresh /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Whats up guys,

Picked up this Honda Hobbit over the weekend for $50, The engine turns freely, but the guy had no idea if it runs, ive gotta pick up the replacement keys from treats, or just bypass it if thats a better option? Gonna do a tear down first and get the frame all prettied up. no title so ill have to do the vermont deal as i did on my magnum.

this is my first build so its really more of a learning experience for me but i am both stoked and intimidated to go in on it. the idea was to lure on of my buddies into doing the Gettysburge rally with me, since he doesnt have a ped. that or the girlfriend will come ( its my first meetup and i dont really wanna ride solo).

Neil (ibuiltrome) hooked me up HUGE on the magnum and that got me hooked. so i hope to learn from you guys and see you at some rallies!

20190216_141028.jpg
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account