lead

i've noticed my cognitive executive decision slowly being erroded away since mopeds, is it the lead or the gas...or is gas shorterm and lead longterm

Re: lead

Too much gold Krylon.

Re: lead

The silver is the best..... ;)

Re: lead

If you've noticed a gradual change, think how much change you haven't noticed. If you can remember, that is.

What?

Re: lead

All jokes aside I have a real fear of developing some form of dementia. Like anytime I lose my train of thought or forget what I opened the fridge for I get worried that it’s more than normal absent mindedness.

Re: lead

Maybe the best bet is to stay active and be sure to drink plenty of water .

I'd rather pee every couple hours than forget where the bathroom is . ;)

Re: lead

> P D Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Maybe the best bet is to stay active and be sure to drink plenty of

> water .

>

> I'd rather pee every couple hours than forget where the bathroom is . ;)

LOL! Very funny,PD! I should never forget the throne's `20' using your method,only instead drinking a pot and a half of coffee a day.

Re: lead

better lead than follow. although I've never heard of follow poisoning.

Re: lead

> Thomas TPRF Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> All jokes aside I have a real fear of developing some form of dementia.

> Like anytime I lose my train of thought or forget what I opened the

> fridge for I get worried that it’s more than normal absent mindedness.

Empty carbs and sugar are the enemy of brain health. Eat yer greens and take fish oil regularly.

Re: lead

Andrew Squiggman /

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Thomas TPRF Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > All jokes aside I have a real fear of developing some form of

> dementia.

>

> > Like anytime I lose my train of thought or forget what I opened the

>

> > fridge for I get worried that it’s more than normal absent mindedness.

>

> Empty carbs and sugar are the enemy of brain health. Eat yer greens and

> take fish oil regularly.

I never oil my fish don. Sealed bearings bud.

Re: lead

........such a thought provoking conundrum..........just make the best of the nano-blip we exist.....u whanna buy 30+ mopeds.....heheehehehe......lmk....I got my eye on a triumph.....lead in the head forever! cant wrench without it..... (edited)

Re: lead

Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy /

ehh, just be lead infested and have early onset dementia. It's a moped. If it wants to do that to you, what are ya gonna do?

Re: lead

kevin Smellaflange /

if u don't go when u gotta' go,

the you'll go and find you've gone.

Re: lead

> Brent Eaton Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> if u don't go when u gotta' go,

>

> the you'll go and find you've gone.

Dude, you're F'd up as a soup sammich.

Re: lead

> Seth B Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Brent Eaton Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > if u don't go when u gotta' go,

>

> >

>

> > the you'll go and find you've gone.

>

> Dude, you're F'd up as a soup sammich.

im always amazed at how these phrases "F'd up as a soup sammich" are still used universally. i've been using that term since i was 12. i always thought that was a regional saying, my buddy came up with..

Re: lead

My dad's been saying that as long as I can remember. He made it 'PG' when mom was within earshot. I didn't know anybody else used the phrase either; I've never heard it outside of family & friends. I figured my old man came up with it. Guess not, haha!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account