I LOVE SUPERMAXI'S

Chöschi21 C.K. /

Ever since i had my za50 Supermaxi in my Maxi(so from the start)i loved these Supermaxi Cylinders, back then i modified it without having any Clue about 2 Stroke tuning, 30kmh (18.whatever MPH) Bike, Stock gearing with the short transmission(so about the same as an E50 with 13:45 Gearing) in the end it got up to about 35mph and 9'500rpm with the Stock Cylinder, non existing compression, a ton of blow by, an 8mm shortened Skirt, 10mm Carb and a 22mm Exhaust, late i learned to modify these things and got her to 45 with again the stock short transmission, but with a 40 Rear Sprocket, a Biturbo; ported Cylinder and 17mm Bing.

I now again have a Supermaxi and tried to tune it a little, it Picked up about 12mph with just swapping the 10mm Bing to a 12mm Bing and the Exhaust to a Clamp on Biturbo. I just love these things, the Cylinders are also a lot nicer looking than the normal Puch ones.

Also, the first setup i described had Timings of: 140°/122°/134° and got less than 50mpg, it used up its full Tank of gas, to won't start anymore in less than 50km. (edited)

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account