Colorado maxis

William Kordenbrock /

Colorado peeps. Why does everyone out here think their maxis are worth so much????

Screenshot_20190207-104327_Facebook.jpg

Re: Colorado maxis

Dirty30 Dillon /

Maxi price directly correlates to the local marijuana value

That vintage puch racer might be a good deal for 31$ just take every good thing about bikes off it and put some chinese fixie wheels on there and sell it for big bucks to dumb hipsters. Might help you in paying for an overpriced maxi.

Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy /

HEK! That's expensive, even for here in ohio. In ohio I found a vespa ciao with a tank that was rusted through..for 1,700 dollars!

Josiah Radebaugh /

Indian frame for $1'000 I also saw a maxi that hardly ran and had a hole in the tank for $600. Geez, people think mopeds are worth something. (edited)

kevin Smellaflange /

probably because there reliable, easy to do a top end on w/o remove the motor. they start good, no one is afraid to jump on one and go,

their simplistic in basic design.

everything new is much more for much less.

i like my 50v moby but not everyone can turn a wrench, so puch for a first bike makes the most sense, for a first bike.

when someone asks '' what should i get '' puch will come into play. pronounced like BOOK

Josiah Radebaugh /

^ 80% yes. But some of these prices are too high. But some bikes that look new I'd say it worth more.

Angry Hipster /

I sold a puch to fund a vacation to colorado last summer....shoulda brought it with me and sold it there.

William Kordenbrock /

I've had maxis for years, my point is is I've never paid more than $500 for a good running maxi.

$800-$1200 is what robert foos (butcher of belvedere/fremont) switch&bait con artist, makes.......he just snagged another one from my area for cheap, and is already on fleecebay all chopped up. that shyster triples, quadruples his profits.....an yet everyone keeps him in business. thats why mopeds cost so much, and or people trying to re-coupe their butcher money...even buying at $500 he's giggling like a school girl all the way to the bank....my 2 cents.......

Legion has it, if you win all of the Maxis from the Colfax Killer you will be a millionaire...

> Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Maxi price directly correlates to the local marijuana value

That makes sense? Weed is Massachusetts street price $200oz dispensary $400oz. Colorado under $200 at the dispensary per oz

Mopeds in Massachusetts are dirt cheap right now & Weed is legal!

Yo my moped is broken I won’t be able to make it out to your house tonight. Xoxox (edited)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account