Re: Puch City, help me identify the parts.

Billy Stewart /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Here is the only photo i have of the kit he fitted and the carb.. any ideas?

51773012_256248931937481_2268128862732812288_n.jpg

The bike is a little pricy to me, but they all seem to make good money in the uk he asked £550 (about $700), I've got him down to £425 ($550), but in the flesh ill find some fault and a excuse to offer £400 ($520) and wave the notes under his nose, hell i may offer £375 ($485) as a cheeky bid.. if it turns out to be a bit of a Monet... great as a pic, but a mess up close.

If someone can Identify that carb, and possibly the cylinder, there is a mark if you zoom right in on the top fin, but i cant make it out.

Just how desirable are these peds? he said even in the uk its fairly rare, last couple that sold went for £1200 ($1555) and £1100 ($1425) but they were in mint condition. this ones all there, running and modified a little, I know in the states they wouldn't make that much.

How fast should it go with a 70cc kit on? no port matching asaik, just bolt on kit and pipe. if it gets more than 35 to 40 id be happy. should I make sure the heads matched to the piston? He said he hasn't run it in properly yet. what was the standard size of car and make? what is default jetting for that carb? in case i want to go back to standard. reliability is foremost.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account