Wrapping a moped

Ľ̷̝̽͒i̶̛̼͑͠ȁ̸̧̛̽m̵̻̟̯̀̅ ̷͎̙̽̊F̶̲̺͑̓ F /

What do you guys think about vinyl wrapping a Moped. I have done similar things with a bumper but I’m just wondering if it would hurt the value here or anything

Re: Wrapping a moped

Hurt the value? What are you rolling on?

Pretty sure wraps are completely removable.

I had that idea a few years ago but figured itd be too pricy and I’d ruin it anyways. Would love to see how it turns out if you do it

I wrapped a magnum and it was a pain in the ass. If you are experienced in wrapping (which your name implies) it could look good and event protect the original paint. If you are me it does not look great and is very frustrating.

Hydro dip.

I thought about it but I don't have the skills to wrap a moped.

Just thinking about it with 0 experience, there are a ton of edges and contours etc.

It's not like large body panels. Since I wouldn't be able to do it, the cost of someone doing it would deem the whole thing useless. At that point I would paint.

Mopeds are dime a dozen around here so don't care about resale. Purely enjoyment when talking about a $300 motobecane lol.

My neighbor wrapped his A3 powered top tank targa for $1,000. I was like what in the actual fuck. He paid $150 for the damn bike, $100 for a pipe and beer money for me to gap the points and rejet it.

> Baron Von Hamilton Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> My neighbor wrapped his A3 powered top tank targa for $1,000. I was

> like what in the actual fuck. He paid $150 for the damn bike, $100 for

> a pipe and beer money for me to gap the points and rejet it.

LOL. Exactly

I expected this to be another post about Hollywood holt

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account