Re: Bye Bike in USA

We need a to go up a few teeth on the front sprocket. Quick couple shots. Hope to get some really nice footage at True Grits 50cc Fun Run this year.

47mm Airsal, 19 PHBG, Tecnigas pipe, 27g in the variator, stock 14x40 gearing.

Front wheel powers right up unless you lean forward or ease into the throttle. I have some 16 and 17 tooth fronts on the way.

Do they take the same sprocket as revo? What about the rear? Can you still fit tomos sprockets?

.(edited)

> Daniel '' Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Do they take the same sprocket as revo? What about the rear? Can you

> still fit tomos sprockets?

Front is the same as Revo. Rear is also nearly Derbi but slightly wider hole pattern. You'd have to open up the center hole and drill new bolt holes to get a tomos on there. I see a 36 rear as an option in the parts catalog.

Just put my first $200 in an envelope to save for one of these. If the hobby model comes in that's gonna be the one I buy methinks.

Darren Jackson /

Hey Blake, could you put a pic up of the Tecnigas exhaust pipe that your using with the model number so that i know what to order from your shop. Man your bike rips ! I cut the restrictor off of my exhaust pipe and I got more torque but no more top end speed. thanks

Yeah I'll list them on the website when I get back to the warehouse. Hasn't been a domestic demand for them yet haha. It's the same chamber as the old Metrakit RK "blue baffles".

Darren Jackson /

Thanks Bro !

That bike is so overloaded with unnecessary crap. I’d toss the exhaust and everything connected to it in the garbage then mount a blue baffle pipe on it. Take off the carb and intake probably more restrictions in both and the intake port. Rear clutch and variator just waiting to be tuned. Ignition should be looked at also. It needs a Parmakit box and watch it wake up. That thing should be an easy 50+ mph bike. Seeing these videos is like watching the victims in a horror movie and screaming advise. Are these bikes in stock anywhere?

Darren Jackson /

> Blake MD No PM Plz Wrote:

> Yeah I'll list them on the website when I get back to the warehouse.

> Hasn't been a domestic demand for them yet haha. It's the same chamber

> as the old Metrakit RK "blue baffles".

Hey Blake......I just ordered the Tecnigas exhaust for my bike off your website. What am I suppose to do with the AIS Valve assembly since the aftermarket exhaust doesn't have the small pipe extension that the stock pipe has. Also can I leave the carberator stock or do I have to install a different jet. I'll be happy if I can get s consistant 40mph,

Hmm.

Just remove it. You can pull the whole assembly or leave the valve on the transmission cover but its unnecessary after installing the exhaust.

I would go up a size from your jet and see how it runs. Earlier in the comments I mentioned I had a 72 jet in mine which was great for Atlanta using the Big Muff exhaust. I'd bet the jetting would be similar or same if I had the Tecnigas on instead. Your jetting may be different so I would go up a size and see how it runs first.

On your air box there should be a rubber hose on the back of the air box. At the end of that hose, some models had a plastic restrictor stuck in the end. It should be a 15mm x 12mm piece of plastic. I would remove that if you have one. The hose is part number 8 in this diagram.

09-592ff5208da26-5bc865d496cd5.jpg

johan wallarbro /

Dan (high idle) Conway /

I give props to these guys for keeping Tomos alive... who else is gonna do it? and take such care doing it too?

I just saw Zach and Adam at Pike on Friday... And that same Tomos starts 1/4 kick every time.

johan wallarbro /

The bye bike gives good power with a 2g polini clutsh and the technigas exaust with a 19mm delorto intake

And lighter rollers in the org vario

Can we expect these by spring 2020?

> Daniel '' Wrote:

> Can we expect these by spring 2020?

bumpo, yes/no, whats the good word DOS!?

Hi! That's a yes! We had a sit down with Rieju's export manager and the CEO at EICMA in Milan last month. Just small things to finish at this point and some info we're waiting on Tecnigas to provide.

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

I saw that model in person. A few cosmetic changes on it from previous models. Mostly changes in trim color. That one was missing the 12v DC port under the dash.

20191107_123715.jpg
« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account