> Thomas TPRF Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Don Ohio Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Now's the time to get opinions from us buyers. I'd like to see a wider

>

> > and cushier seat if possible, and mirrors that look more classic.

>

> >

>

> > Just dreamin of a StreetMate -like ped,guys.

>

> Sneak pic of US spec version.

> >

Mopedarmy needs more of this. thank you for all you do

Re: Bye Bike in USA

Josiah Radebaugh /

I don't quite like how scootery they look but I'd consider buying one after a ride.

2ruwht.jpg

> Josiah Radebaugh Wrote:

> I don't quite like how scootery they look but I'd consider buying one

> after a ride.

If I buy one Ima gonna do some trimming. The SNAIL look will be gone when I'm done.

> Max LGN Wrote:

> That looks like a nice factory. Fanuc Robodrill 5 axis mills, CMM for

> inspection,

>

> robotic welding. Ugh dream job is be the guy holding bikes WOT on a dyno

> haha

>

> Are the really using plastic on the kickstart plate though?

If we’re looking at the same thing looks like a 139qmb style variator assembly. Only plastic bit is the fan. The kickstart works off the center spider washer, the teeth on the edge of the pulley are for the electric starter.

Ah ok, i thought the center piece the fan attaches too looked plastic.

Blake MD No PM Plz /

What he said is correct. Just the fan is plastic. The kicker assembly is all metal. A little awkward on the forward kick but you should only have to use it if the battery dies. Also, the 110mm drum brakes work very well but a disc option is something we discussed in person when we met with Rieju at EICMA.

For those curious, the seat is 9 1/2" wide and 21" long on the One Plus models. I should call Corbin and see if they want to make one ha. Its a pretty large bike for a moped.

Josiah Radebaugh /

Ahhh yes.

Quote: `For those curious, the seat is 9 1/2" wide and 21" long on the One Plus models. I should call Corbin and see if they want to make one ha. Its a pretty large bike for a moped.'

Just needs to be a thicker seat if possible. Not a deal-breaker. Plenty wide at 9.5".

Among people that like to name their bikes what do you think will be the most common?

A38A8A1F-87AF-4A98-802A-CCB84166AC40.jpeg

Lemme borrow yo moped real quick

Bikes look pretty fun, but hate the name. Hopefully the epa will make you rebrand them as dos hoggos

Charles Cole (OFMC) /

Silvia, Named after one of my beautiful Black Australorps. Broke my heart when she died. (edited)

This is the weirdest thread in a minute.

Really cool bikes though. I can't wait to buy a broken one from a dingus.

> P8R . Wrote:

> Bikes look pretty fun, but hate the name. Hopefully the epa will make

> you rebrand them as dos hoggos

56E2FA82-9ECF-4B0D-A95E-73959364C98F.jpeg

> «tyler » Wrote:

> This is the weirdest thread in a minute.

>

> Really cool bikes though. I can't wait to buy a broken one from a

> dingus.

I’m with you on that. I want way more cool stuff being sold so I can buy it for $100 next year from some SCAD kid that’s moving and doesn’t know how to clean a carb.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

drum brakes are really nice on small bikes

dont want antsy pantsy going over the handlebars

Bye Felicia

Chöschi21 C.K. /

In Europe these are avalable as 30 and 20mph Trims stock.

At least there are 3 variants for Europe: 25 and 45 km/h and 30 km/h with pedals for Switzerland.

Looks good, forks look spindly? I know it was addressed in an earlier post, must just be the picture angles? Everything else looks great! Would love to see one in person.

These rip. We rode mopeds to the Buzzards rally from ATL and this thing led the pack the whole 250 miles.

Technigas also makes a pretty solid looking exhaust. Ive heard that you cant delete the oil injection on these, if you do they seize the crank bearings.

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Daniel '' Wrote:

> Technigas also makes a pretty solid looking exhaust. Ive heard that you

> cant delete the oil injection on these, if you do they seize the crank

> bearings.

Like 70's/80's Suzuki's, I'm sure that can be remedied by removing the oil slingers. The case Design is incredibly similar to the StartV cases, so I can't see it being drastically altered to disable removing the OI

Blake MD No PM Plz /

Oil is injected through the carburetor body. I don't see any reason it couldn't be safely removed.

> Daniel '' Wrote:

> Technigas also makes a pretty solid looking exhaust. Ive heard that you

> cant delete the oil injection on these, if you do they seize the crank

> bearings.

Just what I heard, Rodney had a bye bike engine on one if his builds and ran it without the oil injection. It seized the crank bearing in <100 miles, I was wondering how that could be possible as I was assuming the oil was fed through the carb.

Some scooter oil pumps, TGB for one, have the oil feed running both to the carb and to dripper nozzles on the intake just above the crank bearing feed holes.... Are they set up like that?

Blake MD No PM Plz /

Nope. Oil is only injected through the carburetor body. Behind the ignition is a gear driving a pump. Remove a snap ring and the gear slides off. Everything else can be left in place if you like or removed with 2 bolts.

no groms no blasters /

HEY DOS CYCLES:

Is Reiju investing the money in homologation, or is Dos Cycles? Did Reiju decide to try to break into the American market, or did Dos Cycles approach them to get their product into America?

What's the story?

I look forward to buying one, taking it completely apart, and powdercoating it multi-dayglo as Internette pt 2.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account