Clubs in DC?

Just getting back into mopeds again, live near DC looking for people to ride/wrench with. Are there any clubs or people looking to ride?

Re: Clubs in DC?

DrGeorgeTompson (Alan) /

hi

We call ourselves the Half-Smokes. We are essentially what used to be the Dirt Church but that was the brain child of someone who left so we rebranded or whatever. we have a small shop in Capitol Hill.

I manage the facebook page DC Mopeds . That's usually where we post rides and ads for stuff and stuff and things and stuff. It asks you a question so we can weed out the scooter trash.

Cool, I’ll check it out, thanks!

Never weed out Scootertrash, he will send the squirrels your way.

don't listen to georgetompson. he rides a scooter.

DrGeorgeTompson (Alan) /

I ride a derbi these days and all derbis are scooters so yeah

Don't tell my mom I'm gay (edited)

Joined the fb page, hopefully this stupid snow/cold can fuck off soon and I can catch you guys on a ride.

Ive still been riding daily with the shitty weather but the roads were a little sketchy today.

You also have the Graveyard shifters in bmore, blk blk, rebel rousers, hell's satans a d smog squad down in richmond. Rebels have an Richmond rally soon and we host a moped podcast here. Holla if you ever want to come down.

Yeah, I’ll definitely have to come down for a rally soon. I’ve actually been listening to your podcast all week haha. You guys are killin it.

kevin Smellaflange /

i belong to the club...( frequent flyers )

not because we are fast or have great skill or ride in any weather...but because we're always in an ambulance,

heading for the nearest hospital that takes our insurance, we all have coffee mugs in the ER with our names and aliases on them, that's a nice touch...bless their little hearts...fin

What happened to the party whips?

DrGeorgeTompson (Alan) /

> Syn Simma Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> What happened to the party whips?

Joey can field that one. I have this sick relic tho

IMG_20190121_173346.jpg

rip

kevin Smellaflange /

only club in the DC capital area is the

agent orange 45...they serve burgders after the ride, and brags it's out of his own pocket.

they go to that famous Scottish resturant'e

...then there's golf after...

they live on with me and the 10 magnets i had made

> Syn Simma Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> What happened to the party whips?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account