??? Tomos help

Quentin Moon /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Will the lights function when turning the engine over on a Tomos if the stator/generating coil is broken?? I ask because I have no spark on this bike and have gone through everything else. Originally I had no lights as well as no spark but after some tinkering I found a plug that wasn't attached fully. I was told by some that if there was no spark that it was probably the CDI, but then others were saying it was the stator and flywheel as well!!...but I have lights!! Kind of new to Tomos/mopeds...but that didn't sound right to me, so I figured I'd see what you guys had to say. I mean can the lights work (when rolling the engine over) if the stator/fly is bad/dirty somehow??!!?!?! Anyway it's a 2010 Sprint any and all help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks everybody!!

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account