Strangest Thing Ive Ever Seen

Pushrod Fifty /

https://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/mcy/d/hurley-italjet-dragster-2000/6793787534.html

I saw this Italget Dragster on cl, it has the craziest bodywork. I guess its a scooter, the pics stink but the front faring looks like somehong on a tractor while walking by Home Depot.

Italjet made mopeds and I wonder if its a ped under all that plastic, has a crazy monoshock and trellis frame. Just curious!

Re: Strangest Thing Ive Ever Seen

That thing is amazing

Holy shit, look at that front linkage/suspension. It's so cosmetically hideous, but at the same time it's one of the most beautiful scooters I've seen from an engineering perspective (edited)

Paul Boyer (OFMC) /

Awesome!!!

Forkless suspension front end. Water cooled 2 stroke ripper. Neat hideous bikes, look em up!

> Chris Squid Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Forkless suspension front end. Water cooled 2 stroke ripper. Neat

> hideous bikes, look em up!

I actually like the look of the new ones:

Pushrod Fifty /

Wow Now I need to google it.

Ya beefy and ugly. What's the green cart with the Polini sticker behind it? Few rando toys in there

Pushrod Fifty /

Its a reissue, due in May, naked, amazing.

Looks like an Ape and some euro Ciaos or something in the back. Someone likes their Italian toys.

Ya okay like a more modern Ape. Wasn't sure what the embossed letters on the tail above the Polini sticker said but maybe it says Piaggio then

Dirty30 Dillon /

The Italjet Dragster puts out some serious power. I have missed out on a few sub$500 ones on CL and wish I had bought them just because they're so odd

I’m not sure what is powering the new ones, the older ones came in a 50cc, 125cc, and 180cc, all two stroke. The weird steering knuckle wears out and is made of unobtanium,

Not sure what the engines were, at various points Italjet used Morini and Minarelli engines, and I think the bigger ones may have been Piaggio.

punkrock randy /

> Thomas TPRF Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> The weird steering knuckle

> wears out and is made of unobtanium,

That’s effin hilarious and I’d love permission to reuse that in the future!!

those are crazy as hell, there was a shop in ATL had one, it was ludicrous fast, and a kid a GA tech had a stock one. oddball lookin thing but for sure neat. fucking bonkers

Its got the grill of a riding lawnmower

Pushrod Fifty /

Club Cadet' s version of a scoot!

The spec on the 50cc one says 4.4 hp with a top speed of 31 mph, must be the restricted US model, I bet unrestricted it could do 45.

I was stationed in Hawaii in the 90s and I saw the guys drag racing Honda Elite with nitrous on them.

That thing would be a blast to drive on 8th and quarter mile

Or even set it up for 60' Racing/Hustlin a Buck.

That'd be Somethin I'd keep Long Term.

kevin Smellaflange /

look ...it's diszcombobulated @ the fratastat.

i would never have put a left handed smoke shifter there!

just say'in

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account