Suzuki F50 Cutlass

Anyone have or need any F50 parts? I need the right side crankcase. If I can’t find one I’ll be parting mine scooter out.

28EEDD18-CB92-4B04-8DEC-1C267401BFFF.jpeg

Re: Suzuki F50 Cutlass

How much for whole bike?

Pushrod Fifty /

On ebay, search this. genuine Suzuki F50, FA50, MT50, MT50R, MT50J, MT50K, MT50L, MT50M Motor Engine Right Crank Case Cover Assembly.

"New Old Stock"

***Original Made in Japan***

Part Number : 11340-27100.

It's fit to vintage Suzuki models.

F50, FA50.

MT50, MT50R, MT50J, MT50K, MT50L, MT50M

Thats too cherry to part out! Its in Thialand but I have brought alot of parts from Thailand on ebay and never had a problem.

kevin Smellaflange /

suzi-Q ...prolly needs a tank douche...so how much of a job is it?

did you get a shop manual w/it?

Tony Fernandez /

My Cutlass looks identical to this one except mirrors and turn lights. It ran great about 10 years ago when it was put into long term storage (I didn't drain the tank but did fog the cylinder). I just pulled it out of the barn to get it running again and the fuel tank was almost dry but it looks like the Mikuni petcock suffered damage probably from ethanol left in the remaining fuel. The filter and copper pick-up tube all but rotted with the plastic crumbling and the copper tube collapsing into green crumbles. The inside of the petcock also as bad with some stuff clogging most ports (normal, reserve, prime). I looked on-line for a rebuild kit but couldn't find anything. There are a couple of people selling the entire petcock but want more than I want to invest into this project. Anyone know where to get a rebuilt kit that would have all the gaskets and seals plus the filter and copper rise tube? Thanks

Tommy I'd be interested in the whole bike if you decide to sell

Paul Boyer (OFMC) /

Wow! Suzuki did a great job. Looks very close to the Honda Cub. Imitation is the best form of flattery.

Tony Fernandez /

Update. Bought a new petcock from E-bay for another Suzuki 1970s motorcycle and it worked perfect. Cleaned out the Mikuni carb, replaced the fuel line and went for a ride. Ran great all the way up to top speed of around 35 mph. I forgot how much fun this old moped is. Anybody know what they are worth? This beauty spent 1990 to 1995 on Michigan State Campus until it came home and then 1996 to 2000 in northern lower Michigan for riding around on State land trails/ I was hoping to send it back to college campus this fall with my student but not needed for the smaller campus. I went to the AMA show in mid Ohio about 5 years ago and didn't see a single Suzuki Cutlass but saw a dozen of the Honda Cub (yes, I know it is a copy) that looks very similar. I don't remember what they were asking for the Honda. Interesting that while they are very similar in design, Honda uses a 4-stroke while Suzuki went with a 2-stroke. Both are 50cc. Suzuki 2-stroke does a better job of controlling mosquito population behind it.

Anyone know where I can find front turn signals for a Suzuki F50 cutlass? Can find the back ones but the front ones I can’t seem to locate. Please help me.

Tony Fernandez /

I don't know if they came with them or if Suzuki had them at the dealer so what I did is buy a couple of cheap round trailer orange side lights (at Meijer store back in 1990) and mounted them to the faring in the front with screws going from the front to the existing white plastic button on the back side of the faring. It works good but remember to get some 6 volt bulbs and a 6 volt blinker relay. I also switched from the lead acid battery to a 6v sealed cell because I don't care to work with acid.

Thank you Tony for your information. I really appreciate that. I will have to keep that in mind.

Does anyone know where I can get the speedometer gear for my f50? Would it be the same plastic gear as on an FA50?

> Mike Berkey Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Does anyone know where I can get the speedometer gear for my f50? Would

> it be the same plastic gear as on an FA50?

Likely none to be found , unless you get lucky .

Consider having one printed . Use the original for measurements .

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account