Any moped guys in atlanta want to ride next week?

I am visiting for the ashrae show next week. Any dudes have an extra bike and want to go on a ride? I figured i might as well ask? It sounds like so much fun! :-)

Re: Any moped guys in atlanta want to ride next week?

Dam I used to always go to ashrae at my last job!! I did sales for a controls company. Kinda wish I was still with them bc I would be there right now. ATL seems a lot better than all the years it was in nyc and chicago this time of year. Have fun, hopefully you link up with some folks.

hit the swoops up im sure someone has a bike, also ashrae huh? we make the uv lamps for the air handlers/ coil irradiation

Dope! Maybe I'll see you there!?

I work for a humidifier company. So I do a lot of work with air handlers as well. :-) its fun!

You're Ashrae? neat.

My friend Andrea's dad Larry is on the board from Knoxville. I went to a board meeting one year when they had the ATL meeting, it was booooring haha

I think Max from LGN (Squirrel, does all the big wheelie stuntin') is doing HVAC stuff too?

I'm an idiot, I wrote that before reading anything anyone else replied and sure nuf there's Max

Tuesdays (hey that's today) was always a good weekly ride. if you got group me send one of us an email with your number we could probably put you in the group me while you're around. Blake or Andy's probably most likely to see emails, I can too but I'm not in ATL anymore.

That's funny I worked for Carel, probably one of your competitors. You should go by their booth on the last day of the show, they give out free Prosecco. Tell one of the americans you know Max they might give you a free refill lol

> steven kline Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Dope! Maybe I'll see you there!?

>

> I work for a humidifier company. So I do a lot of work with air handlers

> as well. :-) its fun!

My email is stevethemanwholovesrobots@gmail.com...

Hot me up!!!

Well, i got drunk and got list in a electric scooter last night. Not a moped, but still pretty fun. :-)

wait you're there right now?

how have we all dropped the ball

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account