Treatlands Humor

So I was going through my room doing some cleaning and ran across this GEM. So I was wondering what is the weirdest or coolest thing that you have received from treatland?

20190105_113253.jpg

Re: Treatlands Humor

Jerrod Mindykowski /

I don’t have a picture of it but in 2009 they sent me some stickers, a cassette tape of the band named “cheese”, and some other rando bullshit. Cracks me up.

I know QCB Tommy got a knock off snuggy wrapped around a pipe he bought. I got a Johnny cash CD I keep it in my cars stereo. Oh and a rando hydro front brake lever that I actually used on my Macho! I was shocked it did not leak or anything! (edited)

20190105_123946.jpg

got this bat last week

I think the weirdest was definitely the sound of music remixes cassette i got a few years ago

My question is where are they getting all this stuff from? lol do they have a direct source for really weird cool stuff

i bought one of those nisa long seats and they taped a note to it that said "no more twinkies".

I can't even get their logo sticker for my helmet....8(

Brandon Weiss (Detective brandon to you) /
15467333903661571920305515770071.jpg
IMG983652125.jpg
15467335375315761098313047760134.jpg

That stings...

That thing says Hasidic pick up lines I am dead.

Brandon Weiss (Detective brandon to you) /

If anyone was wondering, they knew i was jewish, because in the past years i had asked for hannukah drawings on boxes. They did not disappoint! (edited)

The must have stock in Archie Mc Phee! :)

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Readers digest cool folk from the70s

Julio englasis sings the doors light my fire....

Every time I am too high I put it on it severely harshes your mellow...

Last two years I have asked for them to draw me a hand turkey when i order around thanksgiving. They did.

Man...I feel left out. I just dropped some decent change there and not even a sticker in the box. Next time I'll expect at least used gum twisted in paper with the letters "ABC" on the outside.

Dirty30 Dillon /

VHS copy of Naked Gun 33 1/3

One halloween the packing in the box was all plastic and rubber spiders.

It's all about that poem bro!! The funnier the better

Haha cool jew

Had some neat drawings and messages on the packaging or slips. Forget which cassettes I got, some candy wrappers and plenty of rando stickers. I liked the order I got packaged in a pizza box, that was resourceful!

Poor Les and Steve.. I've had plenty of barren orders too. Keep ordering your treats and eventually some silly extras might pop up.. add some personality to your order with a personal message for the crew, boost morale or make em smirk, tell Dana he's pretty. You can always just plain ole ask for stickers or hand turkeys too

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

i got a rock..

I’ve gotten some goofy random catalogs and magazines stuffed in packages before, and often stickers. Can’t wait to see what’s stuffed in this beauty.

61B10BE9-F3AA-4D5D-AA30-6B55BF49D6B6.jpeg

The box. Can’t wait to see what’s stuffed in the box. I know what’s stuffed in my beautiful head.

They sent me a brand new puch Airsal kit by accident once, I wrote them to let them know and Benji said to keep it if I wanted to send them $20...offer I couldn't refuse!

I got a box of cleanex. Thank god it was a unopened box.

I don’t usually get fun packing material or objects but I always get great service AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE

> Chris Straub Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> They sent me a brand new puch Airsal kit by accident once, I wrote them

> to let them know and Benji said to keep it if I wanted to send them

> $20...offer I couldn't refuse!

That's awesome bro I wouldn't have passed on 5hat deal either and did you put it on your ped

Yep it went on a bike that I ended up selling years ago.

> Jeremy cole Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Chris Straub Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > They sent me a brand new puch Airsal kit by accident once, I wrote

> them

>

> > to let them know and Benji said to keep it if I wanted to send them

>

> > $20...offer I couldn't refuse!

>

> That's awesome bro I wouldn't have passed on 5hat deal either and did

> you put it on your ped

Some dude at a rally told me he sent treatland a letter, fairytail that invoved some treats dudes, mythical creature's and a very creative imagination, trealand then sent him the same story but illustraded, the dude showed me a picture and it was so detailed and well made it was like a pice of art. Shit like that makes me happy to buy from them also the good prices and the fact that they actually ship the orders.

Once I ordered Honda Hobbit parts and they drew a picture of a Hobbit on my receipt and on the bottom of the box lol

IMAG6138.jpg

They drew me a cool ass leprechaun on my box for St Patty's Day.

image.jpeg

My favorite was an 6/8 piece cassette tape Self help “how to become a millionaire!”

Let’s say I listened to tape one and sent it off in a package to someone else that I sold some used parts to. Guess I’ll never make that million.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account