Camp Fire Mopeds

Just thought you all might find this interesting. What a 3000 degree wild fire does to precious peds.

RIP my magnum and my wife’s pug 103

E7FC1473-F48C-4A52-93F8-56127D3772EE.jpeg
05227A1D-D7C5-43ED-B2F9-BB64694933C2.jpeg
32B96A6A-A3B1-4BBE-9269-41B922375744.jpeg

Re: Camp Fire Mopeds

oh wow that is heartbreaking, is everyone ok? sorry to hear about your loss, whereabouts do you live?

good luck with rebuilding, if insurance screws you on the 'peds post up and im' sure some folks on here would be happy to send some parts your way to help ya rebuild.

Thanks! Yeah we got out with our dogs and were some of the lucky ones.

I lived in Paradise, but live back in Chico now. Hoping to find a couple mopeds to build once I get a shop again. My buddy is lending me his free spirit that I built for him while I hunt/wait.

Wow man! Sorry for your loss. Glad the family is okay!

I can send ya an e50 if you want to try and save the magnum....... just pay shipping. Would make a cool fire survivor bike!

Let me know!

Run it?

Ľ̷̝̽͒i̶̛̼͑͠ȁ̸̧̛̽m̵̻̟̯̀̅ ̷͎̙̽̊F̶̲̺͑̓ F /

I wouldn’t trust the frame after a fire. Might just crumble like a saltine

> Liam F Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I wouldn’t trust the frame after a fire. Might just crumble like a

> saltine

I feel that way too. Tank might be okay though

ya did not even think about that.....

Wow thats crazy. Glad you're ok. It really hits home seeing a picture like that. Hope you all the best and iam sure you'll bounce back even better.

𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑎-𝐿𝑜𝑡𝑎𝑠𝑎𝑢𝑟 𝑀𝑒𝑔𝑎𝑝𝑢𝑠 🦖 /

Glad to hear you’re ok, the mopeds are done.

Very kind! Going to have a welder friend take a look at the frame, and may hit you up down the road. It’d need a lot.

Thanks man. It’ll be an adventure getting back.

derek from black pipes moped gang 🌧 /

Wow dude, that’s unreal. I can’t believe the spokes melted.

Fuck.

Glad you were out.

Makes my Maxi look like nothing.

Damn, that’s some heat. Glad you got out safe, that fire was insane and all of the pictures that I’ve seen of the aftermath from friends and family are unreal...

taste like chicken !

i got a buch of shit if your down to make it to socal. free for burnt moped survivors.

I have way too many parts, if you need anything it's yours. I have frames, engines and wheels. If you can make it to Sacramento let me know.

The hell with the stuff. You got your family out an they're safe, the rest is just stuff and can be replaced in time.

My condolences, man, that’s a really harsh hand you & your community was dealt. Lots of rebuilding in store for you all, hope it goes quickly and smoothly.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account