What was that thread? (adults only!)

Someone here posted a JPEG of a tastefully done advertisement---I think for a Puch moped.

There was a girl, and she was leaning over the bike, and it must have been in a european magazine--- or maybe a playboy.

They're talking about this in the 'sightings' forum... in case anyone doesn't check there often.

Anyway, it was artistic, and it was the ONLY time i've ever seen a nude woman next to a moped. Kind of like a dream come true. I guess advertisers know the male brain pretty well.

Does anyone remember the thread title? Or the original poster? I never did get to burn it off onto a disc, and a photo like that... pretty hard to find.

I'd like to recall it up ,if it is still in the "Army Archives"--I just don't know where to look.

yours,

Re: What was that thread? (adults only!)

Matt Wilson /

Wayne,

I have it on my computer, but my sister just broke it. If nobody else does I can post it in the next few days once I get the thing out of safe mode

Matt

wayne i have it but for some reason i can't put it on.it works on email but the army site won't any of my pictures. Dan

the title of the post { don't puch with me] 4/28/02

Not the same but look at community site....maarteen's kreidler......nice pics .......another good advertaiser .. jeje

Thanks, Dan!!

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/download.php?f=1&file=pin_up.jpg

for those who want the URL ---I know, Fred would make the link into a hyperlink--- I forgot how.

I think the picture in the 'sightings' forum is different. I hope they get to post it.

ya put your left foot out , you put your left foot

... in

Wayne.. you just put one of these < before the URL

and one of these > after the URL.

Here it is guys!

John Ashcroft /

Enjoy

pin_up_copy.jpg

Re: ya put your left foot out , you put your left

Fred wrote:

>

>

> ... in

>

> Wayne.. you just put one of these < before the URL

> and one of these > after the URL.

You just know what's best for everybody don't you. =)

ya put your left foot out , ya put your left foot

GK wrote:

>

> You just know what's best for everybody don't you. =)

Has it started to annoy you yet ? ; )

Re: ya put your left foot out , ya put your left f

> > You just know what's best for everybody don't you. =)

>

> Has it started to annoy you yet ? ; )

Nah. Wish you lived in Washington so I could annoy you everyday when I break something on my ped. It runs great until I start working on it.

dear penthouse

> Anyway, it was artistic, and it was the ONLY time i've ever

> seen a nude woman next to a moped. Kind of like a dream come

> true. I guess advertisers know the male brain pretty well.

>

Yeah, that was a pretty hot ped. Kind of reminds me of something that happened it other day.

I never thought this would happen to me.. but.. I was out riding the other day and I pull up next to this really hot girl. She was telling me about how she dug guys on mopeds and really liked the bad mofo spikes on mine. I asked if she wanted a ride. She looked at me with big blue eyes and said "Well, I don't have a helmet, but I'd love to." I told her "It's okay baby, I'll be careful. If we start to wreck, I'll pull up and we'll be fine"

So she slid her long slender legs over the side of my trusty yellow PA50. She told me how guys with Harley's are over compensating jerks and has always been impressed with a man with enough self confidence to ride such a small little bike. So she grabbed onto me and I pedalled up the old ped.

We started riding down 4th Avenue and she was holding on tight. We were cruising a cool 22mph. Things were getting hot and heavy and then she yelled "STOP!" Thirty-five feet later my worn out brakes brought the little yellow Honda to a stop. She said "I can't do this. It's just not right!" I said "Of course it's allright." She then pointed to the "Warning. Operator Only. No Passengers." and ran off.

Damn you to hell Honda! Damn you to hell!

i vote GK shut the hell up

everything you seem to say on this site is freaking contradicting or insulting to someone else, shut the hell up man

Re: i vote GK is a funny guy

flannelman /

great story lol dam i had the same story but i had a happy ending

lol

That was a pretty good story GK. I never thought of picking up chics on my moped.

Joe wrote:

>

> That was a pretty good story GK. I never thought of picking

> up chics on my moped.

Just be sure to remove the "operator only, no passengers" sticker.

Nick, don't read any more of my posts

Nick wrote:

>

> everything you seem to say on this site is freaking

> contradicting or insulting to someone else, shut the hell up

> man

I'm kindly asking you not to read anything else I write. There you go, you keep reading. Stop. Seriously quit reading what I write. You're doing it again. And again. Everything I say is contradicting and insulting so why do you even bother wasting your time. See, you just read that too, after I politely asked you to quit. There's nothing of any value in this post so you might as well quit reading while you're ahead. But then you continue. Stop it. Quit reading this. Come on, there's got to be something better you can be doing than reading what comes from my technical college educated brain. But you keep continuing. Quit. Shouldn't you be watching Smackdown? So Nick, stop reading this. This ---> . is a period. Try using one sometime. This ---> F is a capital letter. They come in handy as well. You're just wasting your time by continuing to read this post, so I once again kindly ask you to stop. U - that's another capital letter, and is also a vowel. C is short for see, as in I see you're still reading this. Sometimes when I don't have time to say okay or ok i just say K. As in, stop reading this message, k? Well nick it's time for me to get OFF the board. I hope you didn't waste your time reading this.

xo

GK

olympia, wa

Re: Nick, don't read any more of my posts

david f martin /

Dear GK,

Damn it, GK, I just wasted my time reading your last post to Nick. That was not very funny. All that reading, just to find out I just wasted my time reading it.

I liked the first story better; that is, I was really getting into it, until I got to the ending. That wasn't funny, either. In fact, it sucked ass! I wasn't even warmed up yet!

I'm starting to wonder if people who use proper grammer and spelling and punctuation are assholes.

Yours truly,

David

> Damn it, GK, I just wasted my time reading your last post to

> Nick. That was not very funny. All that reading, just to find

> out I just wasted my time reading it.

Well I said not to read it. No one to blame but yourself. It also contains a clever message for my new friend Nick, but you have to be a little bit clever to figure it out.

> I liked the first story better; that is, I was really getting

> into it, until I got to the ending. That wasn't funny,

> either. In fact, it sucked ass! I wasn't even warmed up yet!

The moral of the story, guys with mopeds never score. Or atleast not me.

> I'm starting to wonder if people who use proper grammer and

> spelling and punctuation are assholes.

I can only speak for myself. Your assumption is correct.

Have a good night and watch out for cars.

-gk

"I'm starting to wonder if people who use proper grammer and spelling and punctuation are assholes."

Hey, I resemble that remark!

Reminds me of the story of the new freshman at Harvard who asks an upperclassman, "Hey, man, where is the library at?"

The upperclassman responds, "Excuse me, but you should never end a sentence with a preposition."

The freshman considers this new information and replies, "Sorry. Where is the library at, asshole?"

Re: i vote GK is a wise ass

I like wise asses. as long as they don't take themselves too seriously.

I'll give anyone a ration of crap. GK seems to be of a like mind.

wise asses are way better than dumbasses

Although... I do like a ration of dumbass once a week or so... its quite entertaining.

But a steady diet of dumbass is very disappointing.

i thank you for your support during this troubled time. that story wasn't real by the way. i'm sure that's obvious to 30% of the people on here =) The rest kind of don't seem to quite get the humor thing. Like the people freaking out over on the buy/sell forum.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account