e bay suck or is it the people

flannelman /

i order up a new motor for my moped two week ago

and the dam thing still has not came yet

it realy pissing me off i dont like getting ripped off and if this guy did rip me off grrrrrr well may be he sent it like forth class on a horse or some thing

has anyone else had any trouble with e bay

Re: e bay suck or is it the people

Send the guy an email message, his address will be in the page you bought the part from.

I have bought several things on ebay and only one was not up to the description by the seller. I blasted him in the feedback. Most sellers are honest and depend on getting good feedback.

Two weeks isn't bad... I am sitting on 3 weeks right now for the same thing.

You should stay in touch with the seller/buyer.

Tell him when you sent stuff.. ask him if he got it... ask him when he is gonna send it.

... that way he knows you are serious.

relax

Mope Head /

Like Fred said, two weeks isn't bad. First, your payment's gotta get there. Then, if you paid by personal check, he's gonna wait up to ten days for the check to clear (if he's smart). Then, assuming he doesn't procrastinate, it's gotta make it's way back to you.

If you are concerned then write him and see what's up. I've been dealing on eBay for a few years and have never been totally burned. Mostly it's just a matter of one or both parties draggin' their ass, or failing to communicate.

Good luck.

Dude,

For the most part if you're going to have trouble on Ebay, it's 'cause of the people. I had one guy forget to add the street address to the package, back in the beginning of April. Here it is mid June and it still hasn't arrived. After many emails back to him he finally tells me this and then has the balls to expect ANOTHER $22 for shipping it again when the original shipping was only $17. He said it was to cover the cost of the shipping, plus his time and expense to get it back from the USPS. I told him to send back my money and to give his head a shake. Once I got $13.95 of the $35.50 I sent, I left him some nice negative feedback and an invitation to blow me the next time he was in town.

You take the risk of dealing with pricks when you can't do business face to face.

Richard

chuck russo va /

yeah i bought a moped off ebay last summer, in the auction the guy said he would crate it and drop it off at a shipper for 50 bucks and then i had to pay for the shipping, well after the auction he decided to raise his price to 150 just to crate it and drop it off at a shipper, i told him to eat shit and i left bad feedback about him and that was the end

did he eat the shit or just push it around on his plate?

flannelman /

see the bad part of the hole thing is i lost his email address but i got his name and i think he is selling stuff under a new name

man i hate this waiting i want my motor now right now grrrrr

i m half temped to drive down there looking for him and give him a stern talking to and if that doesnt work ill interduce him to my friend the little slugger

i realy dont think its right that people try to buy stuff on the internet and get burned this hole thing just pisses me off

well thank for the support guys you help me cool down a little

> i m half temped to drive down there looking for him and

> give him a stern talking to and if that doesnt work

> ill interduce him to my friend the little slugger

little slugger huh. that's what you call it?

All you have to do is request his information...it will give u an address and phone number so give him a call

All you have to do is request his information...it will give u an address and phone number so give him a call

chuck russo va /

pretty sure he ate it

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account