Re: Mini Ciao

> Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> yaaaaa, ain't fitting a Simo motor in that frame.

wrong...

(edited)

Re: Mini Ciao

Has anyone ever run the simo motor with the single speed set up?

Re: Mini Ciao

Dirty30 Dillon /

> will warn Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > yaaaaa, ain't fitting a Simo motor in that frame.

>

> wrong...

>

> https://scontent.fagc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/47396758_2224888467784555_371807046707707904_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-1.fna&oh=4d5dc3c48b831be3a297bd7b4f9814a6&oe=5C9AA91A

This has a modified frame, so I am still right. Simo 4p motors do will not fit in that frame

Re: Mini Ciao

Anthony Satariano /

Mini ciao game poopin

2B21EF2E-EAEE-43D7-85A2-8168D9CA090A.png
00102FF3-4D9D-467E-A657-F46D6C7C86F5.jpeg

Re: Mini Ciao

Not mini enuf. Needs forks and tank cut to compete with how smoll seans is

Re: Mini Ciao

> Daniel '' Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Has anyone ever run the simo motor with the single speed set up?

I have always wanted to see that in a single speed moped gp class! I feel like no one in the US has a simo race vespa that I have seen in race results. Really I also just want to see a race where a moby doesn't win with what is essentially a bidalot scooter cylinder.

Re: Mini Ciao

> Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > will warn Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > yaaaaa, ain't fitting a Simo motor in that frame.

>

> >

>

> > wrong...

>

> >

>

> >

> https://scontent.fagc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/47396758_2224888467784555_371807046707707904_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-1.fna&oh=4d5dc3c48b831be3a297bd7b4f9814a6&oe=5C9AA91A

>

> This has a modified frame, so I am still right. Simo 4p motors do will

> not fit in that frame

your original comment is on a modified frame. Mini Ciao's dont really exist.

Re: Mini Ciao

Dirty30 Dillon /

> will warn Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > will warn Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > > Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > yaaaaa, ain't fitting a Simo motor in that frame.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > wrong...

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

> https://scontent.fagc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/47396758_2224888467784555_371807046707707904_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-1.fna&oh=4d5dc3c48b831be3a297bd7b4f9814a6&oe=5C9AA91A

>

> >

>

> > This has a modified frame, so I am still right. Simo 4p motors do will

>

> > not fit in that frame

>

> your original comment is on a modified frame. Mini Ciao's dont really

> exist.

Which specifically won't fit a simo motor....

Re: Mini Ciao

Rufus shoved a simo motor in a ciao frame 10 years or so ago. He cut like half the fins off, probably had cooling issues though. Would be sick with one of those new water cooled heads... I wonder which one fits simo 4 stud cases.

Re: Mini Ciao

Hi I'm alive sorry, I'll finish the Lil guy soon!

Re: Mini Ciao

> Daniel '' Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Rufus shoved a simo motor in a ciao frame 10 years or so ago. He cut

> like half the fins off, probably had cooling issues though. Would be

> sick with one of those new water cooled heads... I wonder which one fits

> simo 4 stud cases.

I think Rufus had the 3 stud case and cylinder though. Brad Smith from pgh had a 3 stud one too with the subframe mated to a magnum, which was pretty awesome! I'd be currious of the stud spacing on that 4 stud one though. The ports are pretty wild, might be able to case induct a puch, tomos, pp or better pr and fit it on those since the stroke is damn close.

Re: Mini Ciao

Re: Mini Ciao

> Daniel '' Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

>

oh damn that's definitely the 4 stud. I thought he had this one http://www.treatland.tv/vespa-piaggio-moped-simonini-90cc-cylinder-kit-10-p/vespa-simonini-90cc-kit-10pin.htm.

Re: Mini Ciao

I wish I had that one...

Re: Mini Ciao

SEAN WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH BABAY CIAOIOIOIIO??

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account