ages

well i know the legal age in most states to ride a moped is 16 now. that is such BS! anyways in my state (virginia) it is 16. im am 14. i know it is illegal but i have never crashed and i am careful.i was just wondering the ages of the regular visitors to this forum. i searched the moped army owners directory but i still wanna know ages. any post will be apreciated

RE: ages

Tim Salter /

Chris Robertson /

I'm 43 and my son is 18. We have 5 mopeds between us.

a fresh 21 years

Newfscoot /

I'm 22. Just be sure to check the laws in your area. Here, in Newfoundland, Canada the same laws apply to Motorcycles, scooter and mopeds. A few weeks ago i was out riding my scooter because my moped (72 Batavus Bronco) is on the workbench, and i got stopped by the cops cause i have expired plates. 1170$ in tickets. No Fun.

Newfscoot /

I'm 22. Just be sure to check the laws in your area. Here, in Newfoundland, Canada the same laws apply to Motorcycles, scooter and mopeds. A few weeks ago i was out riding my scooter because my moped (72 Batavus Bronco) is on the workbench, and i got stopped by the cops cause i have expired plates. 1170$ in tickets. No Fun.

Double Deuce!

Wait a minute............ are you saying .

.one thousand one hundred and seventy dollars..?

For expired plates on a scooter ?

i'm 15 in a few days i'll be 16. i live in Ohio, but i also drive my moped (Garelli super sport xl) illegaly all the time. just hope i don't get hit by a car or a semi. i live near a highway and we have semi's all over the place. you have to be careful even in a car! Anyway i think the moped laws are dumb. i have never gotten cought yet!! have fun, and don't get cought!!!

cyas

Scott H

Simon King /

psychowulf /

20 going on 21 in two months...

And my bike is 22 going on 23...

grins

Reeperette /

Riding since 14 (16yrs) - You name it, I prolly rode it, at least once.

Ree

43. Have owned over 30 two-wheelers since 1974. Of those 6 have been mopeds.

I'm 20

My Honda SS50 is 27

My Honda PF50 Novio is 29

My Honda C310a is 38

And my Honda CB400F is 22

now 21, but been 2-wheeling for a few years now. used to bike 20 miles a day in high school with a part-time job. vehicles came along and took away the stress. now i am back (off and on) to a two wheeler. damn cars...

DAM....I`m an old fart! 49

I can believe that..I got stopped by the cops on my moped and ended up having to goto court and paying $560 in fines and such.

Ron Brown /

Ron

Where are you from?....nm

.f

Yeah! That sucks !

I know that in Qu

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account