motobecane mobylette

looking for a round about price for a mobylette. It's not running. My last moped was given to me and I only know how much I've spent to try to get it running so I'm questioning what a moby might be worth. Thanks all, any help is much appreciated

Re: motobecane mobylette

Dirty30 Dillon /

Going by the information provided, I would say between $1 and $258,000.

Well thanks for the useless answer. I haven't gone to look at it yet so I don't have a lot of info. Just looking for a ball park at to what it should be worth if it were running.

Dirty30 Dillon /

> XTAL 7 Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Well thanks for the useless answer.

Hoe do you expect an answer when "how much for a mobylette" is you question? If you don't know the model, trim level, conidition, etc., how can anyone else provide you with a price.

Josiah Radebaugh /

That depends on how bad it is and what level of fixed you want it.

Bad Cadillac™ /

Well if it's being sold, what's the person asking for it?

Got a pic of it?

trying to get a pic and they're asking $500 CAD which I don't think is that bad depending on why it isn't running.

Link to the ad? Or even text from the ad?

There's extremely little to none to go off of to give you a price

there's no add, it's an old guy who saw my moped in the local show and shine a couple weeks ago and got in touch to see if I wanted it. All I know is it's a motobecane mobylette. He said it doesn't run but it is complete. If it was a Puch I would say $500 is a good deal but I know nothing about Motobecanes and just wanted the opinion of you folks.

Bruce Zapper /

Can you go see it and take a picture?

yup I'm going after work in an hour

8503FA07-AB41-4E10-B422-94ED23EFAEBE.jpeg

it’s clean

Looks like a Canadian 50L. Looks pretty nice, should clean up nicely. Title? Missing flywheel cover. How is the fuel tank inside?

Bruce Zapper /

Looks like a 75-76, 6 volt! looks good! check that tank , with title not running $250-$350

Tank is good. It’s a 50N. No title but he would provide me a bill of sale. Year is unknown but there is a plate on it from 83. As for the flywheel cover I don’t know. Which side is it on?

not running 250--350,but I would look around for a puch e50 or vespa .You might want to research that one some. You would be better off in the long run.

> . chillywillie Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> not running 250--350,but I would look around for a puch e50 or vespa

> .You might want to research that one some. You would be better off in

> the long run.

This ^

or something with a v1

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account