Jet size for Mobylette w/ 74cc airsal and dellorto SHA 15.15

Hi! I'm looking to upjet my kitted mobylette. I have a 74cc airsal and it dellorto SHA 15.15 and a stock pipe. The dellorto came with a 68 but I think that might be too small. Anyone have any advice? Thanks!

Re: Jet size for Mobylette w/ 74cc airsal and dellorto SHA 15.15

Jacob Gripes /

Av7 btw

No,68 is not too small for most kits in a Dellorto 15/15 (but make sure no debris clogs that jet).

Check your plug color after a 5 mile run. OR do a plug chop, but don't remove the plug until it cools down some. Hard on the threads of the head.

I recently bought a 78 50v with a 74cc parmakit and an sha15 already installed. If I remember correctly it had a 64 jet in it when I got and ran well but i didnt like the plug color and switched to a 66 or a 68. It might have had a 66 and i switched it to a 68 but with totally stock exhaust that seems about right

Malachi Moser /

I would personally upgrade the pipe as well. You can get a solid two piece pipe for about 100 bucks. (edited)

Jacob Gripes /

What pipe would you recommend? I'm kind of a stickler for aesthetics and I hate the way a lot of the aftermarket pipes look.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account