Painting a 76 Puch maxi which type of paint should I use high temp paint?? Help!

I'm trying to resore my 76 Puch maxi and I need to know what type of paint I should use

Re: Painting a 76 Puch maxi which type of paint should I use high temp paint?? Help!

Probably Fred /

Any kind of paint if preped right works

I rattle caned a lot of bikes, if you allow good drying times and such, sanding between coats blah blah blah it works is good if not better than powder coating as far as I’m concerned !

Re: Painting a 76 Puch maxi which type of paint should I use high temp paint?? Help!

Raymond Colon /

Ok Kool Thank u much Ken

Speed Pyramid /

I’m having great results with VHT engine paint. Shines nice, no runs, and it’s really chip resistant.

I’m going to try Duplicate-Color next since they own VHT

Charles McCusker /

If i'm not doing anything wild and just want a smooth, durable easy to shoot rattle can paint, i go with rustoleum professional. always etch primer bare metal, proper prep including sanding and priming is important before you ever think paint.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account