Jawa ultra sport

Just pick this up yesterday it’s in pretty rough shape as in motor mounts have been hacked off to fit a 4 stroke motor and some of the front fairing has been cut to fit taller bars, i dont know what I’m gunna do with it yet I was think maybe Put a Puch motor on it sense it’s already hacked up not sure how the chain would line up project down the line. It’s missing some of the plastics which sucks won’t even find them :(

But I have joined the elite fastest looking slow ped club haha

F5ACD34B-EA43-47ED-ABCA-8D48BE57FD03.jpeg

Re: Jawa ultra sport

Brandon Weiss (Detective brandon to you) /

poor thing. Do it some justice.

That sucks every time I find one for sale it's either way too expensive or way too far away

I’m gunna try to sell the motor on it now and get some money back to make it a better deal,

What motor is it?

I dont know it’s a 90cc automatic motor I think maybe 3 or 4 speed electric start

This bike is weird with out the plastics on it

CB20BF99-B758-407A-ACD1-66B6FFF01152.jpeg

At some point someone cut the front fairing to run tall bars?

07D27D05-F8BD-42C9-B40A-7079366DBB4B.jpeg

I like the over spray on everything that was near the front wheel, glad they didn’t get it all over the fender

D89D8F60-9A9D-42A3-9353-A0710A364906.jpeg

Poor baby. :(

Do it up!

if *n you want to do it up right

i have a Jawa 225 moped engine with

the kick start option

really a JAWA 210 2speed w/ kickstart

comes with electrical harness or what was

left of one

this may have been the original motor in that bike

> Leo Heyman Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> if *n you want to do it up right

>

> i have a Jawa 225 moped engine with

>

> the kick start option

>

> really a JAWA 210 2speed w/ kickstart

>

> comes with electrical harness or what was

>

> left of one

>

> this may have been the original motor in that bike

The original motor was just a pedal start 210, the frame is pretty hacked at the motor mounts so I’m just gunna put an e50 on it so it will actually go fast

god damn that shit motor mount is epically fucked. what dummies. Probably be easier to swap all the fairings and wheels to a better bike than tryn salvage the shitstorm of frame destruction in the motor mounts. but nah, that's not true, cut it out and do whatever engine biz you want

Finally got around to making a e50 subframe to mount on this thing, still need to weld on exhaust mounts and chain adjusters. This is just a mock up to see how everything fits

6E7CABCA-4A8E-4872-AC5A-742DC5504672.jpeg
2E725858-BEB7-428A-ACAC-4759D46AF3F1.jpeg
9F9DE2EE-4A8E-4CFB-ACC9-1694DCAF6B76.jpeg

Nice work

Good job at least saving it from that dumpy motor, looks rad dude can't wait to see it all together! Got lucky to find mine in pretty good original condition (minus the unobtainium lower engine scoop fairing...)

IMG_20190821_113005.jpg

Ya for some reason those are always missing and i dont know why, I was thinking I might run the one similar to what treats sells that’s the headlight to the lower

Double Trouble Dan /

I have a complete Jawa Supreme frame and a lot of Jawa parts if you want to go back to original .

Thanks but I’m sticking with my plan

This thing looks awesome! Way to salvage a terrible hack job on a very cool bike!

As much as I'd prefer the original two speed Jawa engine, this looks great. The e50 will be a pretty sweet addition to that already hacked Jawa. Sean, that looks perfect. Nicer than the two crappy Jawas I have. But hey, crappy-looking mopeds are my thing.

great job as always bud

Got it all attached still more work to do, gunna hopefully powder coat it at CBBG 10

01530FBD-003D-43BB-B5C8-23DAF8FE9751.jpeg
49923BAC-1705-4CF6-B048-EDD9CDD9F324.jpeg
8035CF69-3CA3-432C-B239-8011429969FE.jpeg

Just a note: having the fulcrum so far back is gonna yank the throttle and clutch cable over bumps so make sure you route them so they have some slack and are relaxed.

Thanks for the tip I will make sure noting get pulled weird when I’m riding

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account