Didn't get all my parts from 1977 Mopeds...

I ordered some parts from 1977 Mopeds and never got some of them. I have emailed and called several times and have not gotten any response... Does anyone know if they are out of business or something??

Thanks

Eric

Re: Didn't get all my parts from 1977 Mopeds...

aint that something.

Oh Eric, why the hell did you do it Eric? Why didn't you search them or ask on here first. You'll be claiming back from your card company.

Yeah, time to get your money back.

I'm posting a link for you I actually found the government office that enforces this internet fraud bullshit it's time to stop this shit forever.

https://www.consumerfinance.gov/complaint/

I would also file a complaint with the FTC their address is FTC.Gov

The FTC monitors and enforces internet fraud but they need to have the complaints filed with them once they have 50 complaints the investigation begins and the doors will close. (edited)

Wow that is amazing you actually got them to send you some of your order they must of liked you.

Bad Cadillac™ /

Didn't get all my parts from 1977 Mopeds...

And most likely you never will. Sorry...

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

I'll say it again. These 1977 threads need to be a sticky.

> Full Tuck Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> There's this too:

>

> https://www.bbb.org/western-michigan/business-reviews/moped/1977-mopeds-in-kalamazoo-mi-38148941

And if you click on the link you'll see that 77 has a one-star review that must have been for the Superior Service Christine Rose was giving at the now-defunct San Francisco location.

Your parts should arrive in the next three to seven business months.

mail a box of your own (and your dogs) poop to dans house

Eric Sandberg /

They contacted me today after I posted this. They shipped my stuff today.

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Return them once they arrive, if they arrive.

But you're probably the only customer he's had all month so what did you expect.

I would just return everything and demand a refund nobody should be catering to that business at all.

But then again many have been told that yeah we shipped it so I wouldn't expect it for at least 77 days or 77 years.

He probably didn't like my post above because he doesn't want the feds to come down on him because they will shut his shit down.

I expect my user account to be deleted after this post so catch you all later.

Josiah Radebaugh /

It's their delivery method. They ship with micro mopeds. Sometimes they get lost in the Moutains of Michigan.

The shipping has GPS tracking now so you should be able to track your packages arrival but it might take a while.

Dirty30 Dillon /

OH MY GOD!

I can't believe this happened, what an outrage. If only people had publicly displayed past experiences with 1977 this all would have been avoided!!!!!

Charles Cole (OFMC) /

Can't say you've been well warned !!!

Yeah I ordered some stuff from treats this week and they were kind of slow this time it took 56 hours and 27 minutes from the time I ordered it till it was in my PO box @ 7:12 this morning .

And this was during a sale of 18% off.

PS

And my order was complete everything was there that I ordered isn't that amazing. (edited)

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account