Is this enough reason to put 77 on the 'bad sellers list/sticky'?

Or do we need live video of him raping a child?

http://wwmt.com/news/local/bbb-kalamazoo-moped-dealer-receives-f-rating

Re: Is this enough reason to put 77 on the 'bad sellers list/sticky'?

Literally everything Dan said was a lie in that interview.

"It's basically just me doing the shipping right now, with the complaints our business sales go down so I have less business resources to deal with it," Kastner said.

I'd say that in a few months we'll never see '77 complaints ever again.

I post what I replied on FB here as well..

Much like in the automotive retail world.. 1977 is a pre-dominantly DROP SHIPPING COMPANY.

What that means is that the 'drop-ship' company will show what their 'distributor' (Atlanta Warehouse) has in stock as their own inventory.

When the drop-ship company gets an order, it processes your payment and marks your transaction. The company then cuts a Purchase Order (PO) out to the distributor to 'buy and blind ship' the order. Blind shipping means that the distributor puts the drop-ship company's logo/address/invoice/whatever on/in the package and the order looks like comes from the drop-ship company.

What happens when you don't get your order that you order from the drop-ship company?

If the drop-ship company is not updating their 'inventory' according to what the distributor has in/out of stock or backorder.

That means they sold something that no-one has on hand.. so there was never a part to sell in the first place.

While non-existent stock COULD be the reason why you didn't get your part.. the distributor will usually tell the drop-ship company that there is no stock or low stock.. and it is the duty of the drop-ship company to notify you.

Chances are.. the drop ship company hasn't paid the distributor or has been cutting POs without paying off their previous balance. The distributor then holds onto their own inventory and will only ship when there are payment arrangements made. Of course you only get a certain amount of leeway until the distributor will not ship anything for you anymore bc you're a liability.

This is more than likely the reason why you aren't going to get your parts from 77.. bc they haven't paid their distributor.

My comments are solely based off the complaints that I've seen on MA... it pretty much mirrors the complaints of the aftermarket automotive world when a drop-ship company isn't being forthcoming.

I have nearly two decades in the aftermarket automotive performance world... this kinda stuff is not new. I'm just surprised that a company like this has been around for so long. Chances are.. they probably have been shielded from the angry masses by certain entities.

Anyways.. the truth will always come out once they start to topple and fall.

Bringback2Ts Plz /

go whine to your mom

> Eugene SWOOP Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Chances are.. they probably have

> been shielded from the angry masses by certain entities.

they used to be mostly decent, and sometimes shitty. now they seem to be mostly shitty, and occasionally decent.

it used to be that fellow MA folks would defend 1977 vehemently, and bash anyone who posted anything bad about them on the forums. now this is not the case. seems that the old-school MA-ers keep quiet, and the new-school MA-ers are just as vocal about how bad 1977 has become as non-MA-ers were.

it's sad, really. i used to love these guys, because they had weird, cool shit that treats didn't have. they have fucked themselves by treating too many customers as if they don't care about them. when this happens over and over again--especially in a small, insular community such as ours, it may be hard if not impossible to recover.

there have been a few other moped parts outlets who pulled the same kind of shenanigans, and it put them out of business. the only reason 1977 has stayed in business this long is probably because dan has MA connections, and is probably a decent guy IRL. this unfortunately will only get him and his company so far, as we all can see.

i'm still rooting for dan and company to get their shit together and to be an asset to the community once again. however, i'm not overly-optimistic about this happening. it appears that too much damage may have already been done by negligence. once customers no longer trust a company, it's hard to recover in a world where everything they do is visible via a google search.

RIP, 1977 mopeds? i think we all may be seeing the death of this company in the foreseeable future. (edited)

I feel like there should be a punch quota for twats that say: "But Dan's such a nice guy"

2 or 3 months ago I ordered a carb from them. After 2 weeks no email and no part I emailed them. About 10 days later i had my carb. I never received an email from them saying the part had been shipped. If Sunday or Treats or Dos doesn't have the part then just post what part you need in buy sell forum.

Dan is pushing the same old lie in that article " we working on a new system, working on new software, more stock etc etc......b.s b.s

I have not ordered anything from them in 4 years and never will

Owner is a dirtball, a lazy bum.

> David Cox Wrote:

> Owner is a dirtball, a lazy bum.

he's no better than the dogshit on my shoe, piece of shit

> Wild Card Wrote:

> Or do we need live video of him raping a child?

Super uncool. Incredibly inappropriate.

This inferates me.

> Ben Whittle Wrote:

> > Wild Card Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Or do we need live video of him raping a child?

>

> Super uncool. Incredibly inappropriate.

>

> This inferates me.

Sorry , but what does that^ mean?

472712535.jpg
1.jpg

HOUSE of CARDS....

Maybe you all should just remember if you don't have anything nice to say dont say anything at all. I'm not saying dont warn people to not buy from 1977. but to bad mouth somebody from computer screen is wrong.

> Wild Card Wrote:

> I feel like there should be a punch quota for twats that say: "But Dan's

> such a nice guy"

point taken.

upon further review of one of my own long-time lines of character justifications, i've decided to look at my own set of ethics, what i value in other people, and compare them to the way mr. kastner runs his company.

what i have come up with is that i don't dig how he rolls, and nice guys don't do business this way.

therefore, i officially retract any statements i ever made that alluded to him being anything but a shitty business person that gives no fucks about customers in specific, and any of us in the moped community in general.

i've both done business with and met in-person, mr. benji broad, owner of treats. he is definitely a nice guy on so many levels. (edited)

Maybe a misspelling of infuriate?

HEY EVERYONE. 1977 HAS PUT THE FULL ON RAPE MODE FOR YEARS BUT I SHOULD PROBABLY WATCH MY LANGUAGE.

Bruh.

I feel like 77 supporters are also probably Trump advocates.

NO COINCIDENCE, I'M SURE

Man i must have dodged a bullet. Stumbled across them a couple weeks ago, thankfully my order showed up on time

It doesn’t matter since Dan is a mod, in a few weeks all these bad 77 threads magically get scrubbed from the MA Servers. I had posted a few bad sellers to the list, it’s funny how the guys that are in these “gangs” (they are clubs in actuality) can be bad sellers and cry to the mods then the entry gets deleted. I posted twice to the bad sellers list a particular user and he has managed to get erased from the bad sellers list both times.

> Ben Whittle Wrote:

> > Wild Card

>

> Super uncool. Incredibly inappropriate.

>

> This inferates me.

You still mad?

> - Dacruzer - Wrote:

> It doesn’t matter since Dan is a mod, in a few weeks all these bad 77

> threads magically get scrubbed from the MA Servers. I had posted a few

> bad sellers to the list, it’s funny how the guys that are in these

> “gangs” (they are clubs in actuality) can be bad sellers and cry to the

> mods then the entry gets deleted. I posted twice to the bad sellers list

> a particular user and he has managed to get erased from the bad sellers

> list both times.

Sheeeeeesh

this doesnt happen, this forum us littered with "77 sucks" posts, dont drag MA into that trash though, stick to chem trails or whatever nonsense conspiracy theories you like

Bringback2Ts Plz /

OP: you ought to quit mopeds and your problems will go away. It's a bad hobby.

Andrew Squiggman /

>. I deserve it because shipping has been really bad for the last eight months," said Kastner

More like eight years.

first name last name /

When Christina Rose was working 77 you had real hardcore service.

She could handle five or six customers at a time no problem.

If Dan would just put the effort that Christina put into servicing customers people wouldn't be complaining.

77's service has sucked ever since Christina left the business in SF.

Where’s that magnum?

Still being decontaminated...lol.

> David Cox Wrote:

> > Ben Whittle Wrote:

>

>

> > > Wild Card

>

> >

>

> > Super uncool. Incredibly inappropriate.

>

> >

>

> > This inferates me.

>

> You still mad?

How about you and your brother go dust each other and join a scooter forum.

> Ben Whittle Wrote:

> > David Cox Wrote:

>

>

> > > Ben Whittle Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > > Wild Card

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Super uncool. Incredibly inappropriate.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > This inferates me.

>

> >

>

> > You still mad?

>

> How about you and your brother go dust each other and join a scooter

> forum.

Nope, staying here, answer Davids question please

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account